We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Player Housing Question?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone on the "Brandywine" Server was willing to sell their Standard or Deluxe home. It does not matter which homestead the home is located. If you want to sell it to me, reply to this post and give me offers on your home. Sorry for the trouble and thanks!

Just an FYI, in the coming weeks, houses that are more than 6 months behind on upkeep will be foreclosed and available to purchase. By the end of the month there will likely be hundreds of houses available to buy.

Also, it's not possible for a player to sell their house to another player. The homeowner has to abandon their house, and then the house becomes available to purchase again in the next 24 hours.
    Last edited by Yaksha42; Jul 12 2013 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha42 View Post
    Just an FYI, in the coming weeks, houses that are more than 6 months behind on upkeep will be foreclosed and available to purchase. By the end of the month there will likely be hundreds of houses available to buy.
    I know, I heard that the date was July 12, today, but from another post, I found out that this will not happen until the 26th. So I decided I didn't want to wait another 2 weeks to get a house, which is why I created this thread :P

Quote Originally Posted by FrankThePrank View Post
    I know, I heard that the date was July 12, today, but from another post, I found out that this will not happen until the 26th. So I decided I didn't want to wait another 2 weeks to get a house, which is why I created this thread :P
    You've obviously waited a while, why not a few more days? Update 11 went live on the 13th of May, here it is only the 12th of July. I expect housing foreclosures to happen on the next maintenance day; Tuesday is the best bet.

Patience is a virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankThePrank View Post
    Are you willing to stay logged in for perhaps 24 hours watching the property you bought waiting for the game software to put the home on sale? If not there is no point in this request.

Virtually all the people with home they do not want neither play Lotro anymore nor browse the forums. This situation of hundreds or thousands of homes on every server owned that will never return is the reason for the massive of foreclosures currently scheduled for July 27, 2013 at 4:46 PM EDT (GMT-4). Time and date subject to change.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.