We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Error 0x8004301c ?

Hi!
    Every time I log in there is this message in chat: Error 0x8004301c received when trying to retrieve information about any support tickets associated with this account.
    Has anyone ever seen it?
    Can someone tell me something about? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Ghilraenn View Post
    Hi!
    Every time I log in there is this message in chat: Error 0x8004301c received when trying to retrieve information about any support tickets associated with this account.
    Has anyone ever seen it?
    Can someone tell me something about? Thanks in advance
    It's perfectly normal and safe to ignore. Its turbine's latest round of Debug data, they've been trying to hunt down an issue in their support backend for quite some time now.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Thank you for answering, I can stop being worried! XD

same here, been receiving it for quite some time, now
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Portucale Electus, Evernight

I've been getting this error ever since they added the more specific debugging messages, and I was getting a more generic message for many months before that. It happens every time I log in. It may be worth noting that I added a DDO subscription to my Turbine account two days ago, and I am getting the same exact message every time I log in on DDO also. So, wherever this error comes from, it is definitely not LOTRO specific. It sure would be nice to be able to turn the message off, though.