We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. FinchFries should be KOS in 1v1's in my opinion. Don't let that fail BA get away!~!~!~!~!~!~!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000022d9dd/signature.png]Finchfries[/charsig]
    You gave him the honor of your sword. You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    captain heals are valid. If I see anybody ganking a captain over this Ill make that person regret stepping into the moors in the first place.
    I don't have a problem with a captain using 1 or 2 heals. I just don't like it when I deal like 30k damage and the cappy still has full Heath. And u have alot of peeps to make regret going in the moors. Not me cause I stop pvping about 3 weeks ago. Not like u could make regret going in the moors anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fererif View Post
    I don't have a problem with a captain using 1 or 2 heals. I just don't like it when I deal like 30k damage and the cappy still has full Heath. And u have alot of peeps to make regret going in the moors. Not me cause I stop pvping about 3 weeks ago. Not like u could make regret going in the moors anyway.
    I've seen plenty of reavers destroying captains, learn from them.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jul 21 2013 at 06:54 PM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

I've seen plenty of reavers destroying captains, learn from them.
    Yea I have killed plenty of caps. But never the healing ones. And i have seen Many other creeps (dps and not dps) have the same problem with healing caps. The heals r not as op as a rk heals but they dont have the healing/damage bar thing. And when i say they spam heals i mean their self heals r more then their out going damage and in coming damage put together. Of couse their out going damage is not much because they r so busy healing.

Assuming you're competent enough to kill the pet, a captain only has 3 self-heals: Muster courage, Valiant strike, and revealing mark, which places a mark on the target that returns a % of the damage done as a heal. These are all fairly weak HoTs.

They could also potentially have some of the self-healing jewelry from Rohan, but again, a weak HoT.

Keep them slowed and debuffed and against all but the best, you have a chance.
    [CENTER][b][u][Gladden][/u][color=gray] Second Marshal Clevinger, Third Marshal Aristeides, Lieutenant Katsimbalis, [/color][color=red]Lieutenant Creamsicle[/b][/color][/center]
    [CENTER]3.7 million renown and counting![/center]

Quote Originally Posted by reincarnate View Post
    Assuming you're competent enough to kill the pet, a captain only has 3 self-heals: Muster courage, Valiant strike, and revealing mark, which places a mark on the target that returns a % of the damage done as a heal. These are all fairly weak HoTs.

They could also potentially have some of the self-healing jewelry from Rohan, but again, a weak HoT.

1v1 Kriksus. Then see if you feel the same way.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Like I said before, I assume they may be healing specced. Good captains like Grimphore and Deltron would use dps spec and have no problem 1v1ing.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jul 22 2013 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reincarnate View Post

Revealing, these days, at least from what I've seen with my eyeballs and heard from folks is pretty gosh darn useful in them there 1v1s. If you like dem heals that is.

Well I'm yet to beat one of the top notch captains, when a captain thank me for not kiting him I wonder whats up with the BAs gladden have now.

Well I'm yet to beat one of the top notch captains, when a captain thank me for not kiting him I wonder whats up with the BAs gladden have now.
    Assuming you and Deathfromtheskies still play, I'd assume the BAs in the 1v1 department are still fine. If not, not sure what BAs are the real 1v1 threat as I don't know who is playing right now. I was grouped with Grimphore the other day just talking to him on hunter when I was bored, and he was fighting some guy named Eyesburn, never heard of him, and he is already rank 11 haha, man ranking is easy now. Is he any good? He said he was French like Duime and I was like wonder if they are brothers haha.

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Assuming you and Deathfromtheskies still play, I'd assume the BAs in the 1v1 department are still fine. If not, not sure what BAs are the real 1v1 threat as I don't know who is playing right now. I was grouped with Grimphore the other day just talking to him on hunter when I was bored, and he was fighting some guy named Eyesburn, never heard of him, and he is already rank 11 haha, man ranking is easy now. Is he any good? He said he was French like Duime and I was like wonder if they are brothers haha.
    Eyesburn ey? well he got a reaver called Grakhus, he once rage-logged from his hunter to yell out my warg for pwning him at some point in RoI. he would claim he was Valistar and continue to rage about how cowardly I was. He's a BA I've never seen before, his english is on the same line as Morsum's. I guess he ranked after RoR exp released since I havent seen him before. His skills? somewhere below Westmiss and Deathfromtheskies. I've never played vs him, but I hear he perma-kites.

People I've never dreamed of making r8+ are now r10/11 like KMT, Morsum, Taldag, Furrydave etc..even some weird reavers I used to hang out with have made high rank lol.

I only wanted the R10 skin. now I'm getting commendations for my champ. I killed like 2 reavers, 1 WL and a weaver solo today in just a short amount of time with draigoch gear/5 aud
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jul 23 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Eyesburn ey? well he got a reaver called Grakhus, he once rage-logged from his hunter to yell out my warg for pwning him at some point in RoI. he would claim he was Valistar and continue to rage about how cowardly I was. He's a BA I've never seen before, his english is on the same line as Morsum's. I guess he ranked after RoR exp released since I havent seen him before. His skills? somewhere below Westmiss and Deathfromtheskies. I've never played vs him, but I hear he perma-kites.

People I've never dreamed of making r8+ are now r10/11 like KMT, Morsum, Taldag, Furrydave etc..even some weird reavers I used to hang out with have made high rank lol.

I only wanted the R10 skin. now I'm getting commendations for my champ. I killed like 2 reavers, 1 WL and a weaver solo today in just a short amount of time with draigoch gear/5 aud
    Who's eyes' hunter? Was he any good lol? Yeah I know it's ridic how easy ranking is, and grats on actually winning on champ haha .

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Who's eyes' hunter? Was he any good lol? Yeah I know it's ridic how easy ranking is, and grats on actually winning on champ haha .
    Vaelias according to altfinder.
    If I can recall he was a pounce --> claws --> claws kill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2