We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gladden's Official KOS at the 1v1's List

As requested, list below anyone you think should be killed on site at the 1v1's along with a reason. Thanks!

Example:
    Guardian, Gunnor
    a) uses 1v1's just to farm renown
    b) exploits pve skills just to win (melee class that pots, stacks bleeds then runs away and pew pew's with his bow "Forest Gumpers").
    c) ect....
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jul 12 2013 at 12:29 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Talking

Vic need to be KOS scince he thinks he is incharge of 1v1's
    tarvin ~KOS
    Clevenger ~KOS
    Spwit ~KOS

Quote Originally Posted by yzalbooster View Post
    tarvin ~KOS
    Clevenger ~KOS
    Spwit ~KOS
    Ok thanks! and I know what class each of these folks play but others may not and you gave a reason for Vic but why should the others be KOS?
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Off the top of my head; morsum, since he ganks the 1v1s.

But i don't think turbines tos let's us make these type of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post

Does turbine's tos allow us to spam post?

For that I think we should consider you for KOS..

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Does turbine's tos allow us to spam post?

For that I think we should consider you for KOS..
    My phone had lost connection. No need to get your panties in a twist.

My phone had lost connection. No need to get your panties in a twist.
    Not my panties, they belong to Tahi..

Not my panties, they belong to Tahi..
    OMG!! That just earned you the #1 spot on the KOS list...
    In the Moors, it's not IF you die. It's WHEN and how many creeps surround your body!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000002ba98/01002/signature.png]Tahi[/charsig]

tarvin ~KOS
    Clevenger ~KOS
    Spwit ~KOS
    Lol, why is my name there? Is this serious? Calling insurance broker, brb in 5
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Caps who,spam heals... (Um... like.kirkus) oo yea and meEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Fererif View Post
    Caps who,spam heals... (Um... like.kirkus) oo yea and meEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    captain heals are valid. If I see anybody ganking a captain over this Ill make that person regret stepping into the moors in the first place.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    captain heals are valid. If I see anybody ganking a captain over this Ill make that person regret stepping into the moors in the first place.
    It depends if they are heal speced or not. Captains that spec healing 1v1 is kinda cheap imo. Other than that, it's fine.

Well tonight have given me many KOS people. be it a year from now you can still end up with a quick revenge or VT. thank you creeps who helped out, you're way better than the others. I won't forget who actually tried to make the 1v1s a fair and nice place.

You others. well I certainly will kill you at any give opportunity. Be it Haldaim, Ugh or any of the rest of you. You disgust me.

tarvin ~KOS
    Clevenger ~KOS
    Spwit ~KOS
    Who posted this? Hogrid?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Who posted this? Hogrid?
    Bagburnz, he calls you the refree of 1v1s which makes him want to aim you. Today, when we took the tree, he wanted to map out with morsum in the middle of it just to gank you. So dont be surprised if Bagburnz ganks you with Morsum at later events.

As requested, list below anyone you think should be killed on site at the 1v1's along with a reason. Thanks!

Renown buff havin', OOC/GLFF spammin', overall wearin', tractor drivin', seed sowin' sorta peeps.

That's who.

'Cause they're farmin' their ranks.

That's why.

What you reap is what you sow.

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Renown buff havin', OOC/GLFF spammin', overall wearin', tractor drivin', seed sowin' sorta peeps.

That's who.

'Cause they're farmin' their ranks.

That's why.

What you reap is what you sow.
    Is this natural ignorance or do you have to try to make it this abundant? A 1v1 at gta is no different than running around catching solo creeps. 99% of the people that have issues with them, simply cant do them. True story.

On topic most kos's are a day to day thing. Repeated daily taggers/gankers are what should be all time kos. Morsum,bagburz. atboth etc etc.
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Quote Originally Posted by idontcare789 View Post

On topic most kos's are a day to day thing. Repeated daily taggers/gankers are what should be all time kos. Morsum,bagburz. atboth etc etc.
    you forgot haldaim, every single burg except for aldrest and ughidontknow. however people with goggles tend to see naught.

you forgot haldaim, every single burg except for aldrest and ughidontknow. however people with goggles tend to see naught.

Errm last I checked im pretty sure I was a hunter. Lot of the time I spend at 1v1s is policing gankers the best I can. Might miss some might miss a lot im not really sure but I do the best I can with what is there.

Only some much you can do as a single player it needs to be dealt with by the community. Otherwise its just gonna be rampant as cockroaches.

On a side not caught a certain captain that resembles a direction farming his kinmate below HoP bridge yesterday...KoS
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Is this natural ignorance or do you have to try to make it this abundant? A 1v1 at gta is no different than running around catching solo creeps. 99% of the people that have issues with them, simply cant do them. True story.
    Oh noes!!!

And to this I will reply, is this natural obtuseness? Is it deliberate, or do you have to work extra hard at achieving the obtuse level cap?

Lololololol

I have no problems with 1vs.......I enjoy them, i'm not the best, and i'm not the worst. That's neither here nor there though, and not relevant to my point.

I was simply referring to the peeps that come to 1v with renown buffs up and spam ooc/glff ad nauseum for peeps to come help with the sowing and the reaping.

And lest there be some mistake, i'm not referring to the delving buffs, although to be honest, 1ving with one side having those is pretty lame imho. Rather, i'm referring to those that deliberately use TP or DP to buff their renown gain before heading out to the 1vs.

That's farming rank.

Look around....you'll see 'em.

Errm last I checked im pretty sure I was a hunter.

If you don't trait HSenses in the moors, you're not hunting anything. You're simply dpsing whatever you may happen to see.

True story.

Just a slightly related note: not everyone who comes to the 1v1s actually wants to fight. I tend to watch more often than not. I play on a netbook and drop to 2-4 fps when I start fighting, so half the time I'm flying blind anyway. And it doesn't help that I mostly suck. But I can learn a bit by watching so that's what I like to do (I aim to learn something each fight I watch), at least until such times as I get a better pooter.

The other night I was out there and did do a couple fights to test out a new build I was trying for the first time. But that doesn't mean I want to fight everyone ('specially folks that debuff you then start jumping at you lol). But I digress.

(BTW - Good a time as any to apologize again to Vic - I thought I saw you jumping but I should've confirmed before I pounced. Sorry 'bout that. You creamed me anyway lol. )

Aaaaanyway... not everyone who's there necessarily wants to 1v1. That is all.
    lvl 105 Guardian | 93 Mini | 63 Hunter | 46 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV

We had an official Hit List made by Perchelm that was our oldest and most prolific thread in Gladden PvP history. http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...adden-Hit-List
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jul 17 2013 at 05:28 PM.

SOMEONE PUT DOWN MY NAME OMG OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! gank me all you want

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast