We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exotichunter

Thumbs up Exotichunter

Hey all, exotic here. I just wanted to make a small statement, to all that say i farmed myself, it is true, i did. Ad yes i am being open about it, because im not gonna hide, i am confessing to a Huge! Mistake that i had made, from that mistake i would like to say i have no longer farmed myself since then, even though the first time doesnt mean i am right, i know it is frowned upon, and i apologize. So you all can call me trash, or anything else,either way i deserve it, but keep this in mind, i am not hiding and lying about it, i am confessing to this mistake as suh the reprocussions that came with this mistake did hurt many relationships with good friends that i have made: And to Furbalz, whoever you are, thank you for doing what you did, because without this, my eyes wouldn't be opened as to what is right and wrong in the moors, to all of you friends, haters, enemies, people that pretend to be friends in your face one moment, then badkstab you when their around the "Veterans" to be in with them, i wish you all good fortune, and good huntings out there, i apologize for my mistake, and i hope you all believe this is true, this is Exotic; signing off .

It takes one drop of ink to contaminate a glass of water, but how much water would you need to purify a glass of ink...but good luck on your redemption I guess....

So basically you just did what pve'ers in the Moors do to rank up, except you decided to take the quicker route with less AH-for-gold options? At least, when I asked here: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...n-odd-question, it seemed to be the verdict.

Personally, I think farming is a bit crummy, but... so's pve'ing. One just takes way more patience, while the other takes more concentration and coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by exotichunter View Post
    Hey all, exotic here. I just wanted to make a small statement, to all that say i farmed myself, it is true, i did. Ad yes i am being open about it, because im not gonna hide, i am confessing to a Huge! Mistake that i had made, from that mistake i would like to say i have no longer farmed myself since then, even though the first time doesnt mean i am right, i know it is frowned upon, and i apologize. So you all can call me trash, or anything else,either way i deserve it, but keep this in mind, i am not hiding and lying about it, i am confessing to this mistake as suh the reprocussions that came with this mistake did hurt many relationships with good friends that i have made: And to Furbalz, whoever you are, thank you for doing what you did, because without this, my eyes wouldn't be opened as to what is right and wrong in the moors, to all of you friends, haters, enemies, people that pretend to be friends in your face one moment, then badkstab you when their around the "Veterans" to be in with them, i wish you all good fortune, and good huntings out there, i apologize for my mistake, and i hope you all believe this is true, this is Exotic; signing off .
    You should post this on Crickhollow pvmp forum rather than here
    Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Jousimies View Post
    You should post this on Crickhollow pvmp forum rather than here
    Lol i thought this Monster Play tab was for everyone on crick to see, first forum post i've ever done.

Lol i thought this Monster Play tab was for everyone on crick to see, first forum post i've ever done.
    Your reach the right people better when you post here
    Siggy

Yo people! I farmed several characters to rank 15, but its OK! It was a mistake and I won't do it again! I just want to apologise to anyone and ask to forgive me PLEASE!

I won't be able to sleep if you people don't forgive me!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

The 4th circle of hell is reserved for those that farm rank in lotro. The 7th being where multi boxers are sent.

You've been judged.

Tell it to the judge.

Burn Him!!!1!

Last edited by MissBawa; Jul 12 2013 at 02:58 PM.

Good for you to come forward. If you really wanted to 'repent', you would delete and start a new hunter though.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Technically you didn't break the rules, but its kind of a hollow gesture. "Sorry, I skirted the boundaries of fair play and superseded the proper way (ie-the hard way where I actually earned it), but I am really sorry. All forgiven? No harm no foul." It is kind of a stab in the back to keep your rank and expect to be forgiven, much the same way you complain about people stabbing you in the back.

I'm glad you are remorseful, but its like going to the confessional on Sunday after a weekend of debauchery (which I support btw) then doing it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBawa View Post
    Burn Him!!!1!

But what if he floats?
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Felajarko View Post
    Technically you didn't break the rules......
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMo View Post
    So basically you just did what pve'ers in the Moors do to rank up

Um...... Interesting takes on rank farming

ED: but I'll leave it at that for the time being....
    Last edited by EmyrSelyf; Jul 12 2013 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    Um...... Interesting takes on rank farming

ED: but I'll leave it at that for the time being....
    Show me in the rules.....

I don't approve and I will not do it myself because I believe in fair play. But show me in the rules. Until then get off your high horse and &&&&. Its not an 'interesting take', its an observation. Turbine is not coming down on people for it. So in the eyes OF THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS DOG AND PONY SHOW, it is not against the rules. Against fair play and sensibility? Yes.

Give us your take Sage.

So you are saying that Turbine hasn't mentioned bans in connection with this as a possibility for the future?

Show me in the rules.....

I don't approve and I will not do it myself because I believe in fair play. But show me in the rules. Until then get off your high horse and &&&&. Its not an 'interesting take', its an observation. Turbine is not coming down on people for it. So in the eyes OF THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS DOG AND PONY SHOW, it is not against the rules. Against fair play and sensibility? Yes.

Give us your take Sage.
    >sage
    >doesn't sage

&&&&

So you are saying that Turbine hasn't mentioned bans in connection with this as a possibility for the future?
    For the future.....unless they are going to make it retroactive its just talk right now. They also talked about new maps for PVMP in the future, five years ago...where are they? They talk about a lot of things. Neither of us work for Turbine so we cannot know what WILL be implemented. We can only go with what is happening NOW. Do not infer from what I said what you think I said. I have said I do not like clubbing/farming and do not approve of it. But until Turbine gives solid rules against it, guess what, he can do it! I think its a dog-dirty thing to do and I HOPE all rank gets stripped from those who do it.

And why are you even fighting in this thread? You need to make a point or shut up. Even an explained observation. Otherwise you are as useful as a clubber or farmer.

@ Helock.....wth are you talking about?

thanks Exotic, pretty much forgiven in my eyes the first time you mentioned being sorry about it on Crick. I know a lot of people cant forgive and to them I feel sorry that your Massive 133k of total renown of which you might have farmed what a max of 50% of could have been gotten legitimately in a week. OK then for the next week your a piece of &&&& and then we can forget all about it. Common folks the guy is rank 7, he's so new to the moors he still squeaks cut him some slack
    [center][B][color=orangered][I]Kozrog, Rank 13 Defiler[/I][/color][/B][/center]
    [center][color=teal][I]Brandywine[/I][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_II View Post
    thanks Exotic, pretty much forgiven in my eyes the first time you mentioned being sorry about it on Crick. I know a lot of people cant forgive and to them I feel sorry that your Massive 133k of total renown of which you might have farmed what a max of 50% of could have been gotten legitimately in a week. OK then for the next week your a piece of &&&& and then we can forget all about it. Common folks the guy is rank 7, he's so new to the moors he still squeaks cut him some slack
    Thanks Koz, pretty much the first positive post i've seen on here so far. Like I stated before, one time doesn't make it right
    but it will never happen again. People just need time to forgive and forget, so all I can have is patience, and do what i do.

My posts weren't directed at you specifically Exotic. I've been rather busy lately and wasn't aware of your specific situation, although I do seem to remember killing you last night in ec and visa-versa.

I was just remembering what someone told me recently about people not believing things even when it's right out there in front of them. I'll have to apologize to Felajarko, as he seems to think I said some things I did not. I certainly did not say, for instance, in any place, that he liked clubbing/farming or that he approved of it, and I have no idea where that inference came from.

This thread might provide more for my "explained observation" ....

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...92#post6754792

"we are looking at ways to track those who are taking advantage of this system in ways we did not intend. Once we have that in place we will start to take a look at appropriate action to take against those players. And yes, very lengthy and possibly lifetime bans are a very real possibility"
    Last edited by EmyrSelyf; Jul 12 2013 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks Koz, pretty much the first positive post i've seen on here so far. Like I stated before, one time doesn't make it right
    but it will never happen again. People just need time to forgive and forget, so all I can have is patience, and do what i do.
    I don't want to seem rude here, but what did you expect? Clubbing/farming is an issue right now and you pretty much flaunt it, regardless of how much you got from it. People who worked the entire way to get their rank are going to feel like they got a slap in the face. I'm glad you feel better about coming clean, but others won't share your view. I have a rank 6, rank 2 and rank 0, none of which have farmed. I'm not a continuous player, i'm ore casual so Grizzly's comment that the ill gotten ranks could be achieved in a week are false. If you had gotten your rank completely legit, I would congratulate you, but the way you did it....

My posts weren't directed at you specifically Exotic. I've been rather busy lately and wasn't aware of your specific situation, although I do seem to remember killing you last night in ec and visa-versa.

I was just remembering what someone told me recently about people not believing things even when it's right out there in front of them. I'll have to apologize to Felajarko, as he seems to think I said some things I did not. I certainly did not say, for instance, in any place, that he liked clubbing/farming or that he approved of it, and I have no idea where that inference came from.
    I apologize to you as well then. it seems we may have both inferred incorrectly.

I don't want to seem rude here, but what did you expect? Clubbing/farming is an issue right now and you pretty much flaunt it, regardless of how much you got from it. People who worked the entire way to get their rank are going to feel like they got a slap in the face. I'm glad you feel better about coming clean, but others won't share your view. I have a rank 6, rank 2 and rank 0, none of which have farmed. I'm not a continuous player, i'm ore casual so Grizzly's comment that the ill gotten ranks could be achieved in a week are false. If you had gotten your rank completely legit, I would congratulate you, but the way you did it....
    Oh believe me, each rank i have gotten is legit. From 0 to 7, only reason i have done what i did before was for my audacity gear being it was difficult to get, but, since i am on break from lotro atm, i intend to toss each piece for trash and earn it in my own way. And this is just a question, if you find a greenie, and hes running down from a rez, any one, and you kill him, and he keeps coming down and you keep doing what you do, isn't yhat considered farminf aswell? Because i know most that do, either way my rank was earned, only thing that wasn't was my audacity gear, as before, farming is indeed wrong in any form or way. And I intend to earn my gear by doing what i am doing now, killing creeps, and having nothing but fun. Good huntings ~ Exotic

You seem very genuine in your apology. Everyone makes mistakes. Props to you for having the guts to venture out to the MP forums and apologize.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast