We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

************freep pvp night july 13*************

Well for some crazy reason ive decided to organize a raid or two to allow new people and old people hopefully to enjoy a fun night of pvp.

So its simple, come that day 7pm est and i will beginning inviting in GV and i only have a few rules and requirements.

1. Listen to the raid lead(This guy)
    2. Have fun
    3. Must be 85
    4. Have fun
    5. Follow raid asst window(This is a must)
    6. Have fun
    7. Know your role and please if asked play it as intended(healers heal,captains buff, Lms use SI on healers,Debuff etc.)
    8. Have fun
    9. work as group go back to number 5
    10. Please oh please have voice on in game you dont need to talk but need to be able to listen and follow directions

Aud isnt a requirement it will only help but im sure there might be people who want to try for the first time and honestly the only way you'll get aud is to come out and kill stuff so im open minded.

Pots/scrolls/food are optional but are also not required.

Ok hope to see you all out there and remember rule number 1 and 5 are the most important besides having fun.

see you all soon

thanks
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Cool

Amen Elmo, hope to be there

Working that night too. Way to creep on my schedule there Elmo (setting up events when I can't get on.) XD

Good Luck!
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Quote Originally Posted by TackyFailz View Post
    Working that night too. Way to creep on my schedule there Elmo (setting up events when I can't get on.) XD

Good Luck!
    on purpose well unless you were going to go on minny then im sorry i screwed up
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

looks like I got to grind lvl 78-85 before tomorrow night then huh