We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cloak of the Helmingas or similar?

Hi,

I am hoping to find a cloak with a similar style to the Cloak of the Helmingas - I have tried finding it but none of the cosmetic sites I have looked at has anything like this, at least not that I can see. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanking you in advance!

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    The Cloak of the Helmingas is an exclusive pre-order cosmetic for a reason. No other cloaks look exactly like it, but the Cloak of the West-tower has some embroidery that reminds me of the Cloak of the Helmingas, albeit in gold instead of silver. The Ceremonial Singed Cloak features a silver stylized dwarf, but dyes similar.

Sorry I could not be more helpful, but this is as close as I could get. Perhaps some Rohan cloaks which I have not seen yet feature closer patterns, they seem to have a diverse array of styles.
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Thanks a mil for the response Eryniell. I suppose that its nice that the Cloak of the Helmingas is so unique if you have it but I unfortunately wasn't around when it was available so was hoping to find an alternative - I will keep an eye out when I get to Rohan.

Thanks again for your help!