We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Phys Mastery

Phys Mastery

I've noticed some hunters talking about achieving some ridiculous levels of phys mastery, like 40k or such... I just don't see how this is possible. Currently I have 2100 agi, 1100 vit, and around 550 fate; I'm using 4 pieces of moors armor and two gold mathom pieces. My phys mastery is around 27 or 28k; in the moors it's around 33 or 34k or so.

Even if I swap out an item or two; I don't think I'd be higher than 30k. Now I'm not into glass canon builds; but I'm just curious how some have achieved this.

By using jewellery, armour, weapon legacies and traits that increase agility and physical mastery.

Of course, if you can get to 40k mastery, you would have about 400 vitality and under 6,000 morale, making you built out of a very fine glass, but it is possible, especially when combined with the Ettenmoors outpost buffs which can send the mastery sky high.

However, if you are looking to go into this glass cannon build, I don't recommend it; your current set-up with 1,100 vitality and ~31k mastery is great for solo roaming the Ettenmoors, although glass cannon would be useful in groups.

Quote Originally Posted by zalladi View Post
    By using jewellery, armour, weapon legacies and traits that increase agility and physical mastery.

Of course, if you can get to 40k mastery, you would have about 400 vitality and under 6,000 morale, making you built out of a very fine glass, but it is possible, especially when combined with the Ettenmoors outpost buffs which can send the mastery sky high.

However, if you are looking to go into this glass cannon build, I don't recommend it; your current set-up with 1,100 vitality and ~31k mastery is great for solo roaming the Ettenmoors, although glass cannon would be useful in groups.
    Not really. I have 39,000 PM unbuffed and without ring/gear procs going off. I also have 720 fate, 550 vitality, and 8300 morale(all unbuffed, no procs, and not in Moors). I also only have Hytbold and t1 Erebor armour. T2 Erebor armour and a teal earring from Fornost Fire would give me about 40k PM unbuffed.

One suggestion for the OP is to get rid of the hobbit present armour. It's level 80 and much worse than what you can get from Hytbold or the skirm camp. You are focusing way too much on vitality, though that may work in the Moors.
    Last edited by Cirgellon; Aug 22 2013 at 11:51 AM.

Its possible to maintain around 3k agil while still having around 1-1.1k vit on your hybrid build. Though I look at builds mostly through overall increase/decrease of mastery,crit,and mitigations as you can have higher agil than someone and still have less mastery.

I actually lost overall pm since picking up t2 sets. I used to have, I think, approx. 42,700 and some numbers. No hunt earrings.Though since t2 set bonuses are better than raw mastery, its down to about 41k. Still good deal. What I did with the sets was, using 4 GE bowmaster and 2 GE hunstman. That said, I mixed and matched so that I got the highest pm bonus while maintaining set bonus and having vit on every piece. You can get much higher raw mastery if you use 2 fornost hunter earrings but you lose so much morale that I find the extra mastery to be not worth it after having 40k+
    Mind posting your current, as well as any and all builds you use? Maybe we can better explain.

I think it ended up being...

GEB helm
    GEH shoulders
    GEH jacket
    GEB gloves
    GEB legs
    GEB boots