We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

The Tradition continues - Video: Trucido in Tower of Orthanc (yes late)

For awhile now, the community has been asking me “When will the next video be published?”, “When will we see the next installment of the Trucido Raid Video?”, etc. Well, as they say, “Better late than never”. I had the video 99% complete for over a year. However, due to RL constraints and re-shooting footage that was corrupted when I had to change hard drives, the video making process was bogged down. At the same time, I did not have my partner in crime pushing me, making edits, screaming at me, etc. I still had it in the back of my mind to finish it one day... and finally that day has come.

The Tradition continues! This, a tradition like none other, has been in the kin since its formation (granted, it's coming a little late this time). The video is dedicated to Turbine (now Warner Bros), Windfola (you know this is the best server), and all the LOTRO Fans that keep this game going. A big thank you to the past, present, and future Trucido team, members, and recruits that keep us logging in every day. A special thank you to all of the terrific group of people that I enjoy my time with on this server.

So without further ado, Enjoy the Video

If you are interested in learning more about or joining our kinship or you can always visit us at http://www.trucidolotro.com.

Join us, the fight is just beginning!
    Your humble (and afk) Captain of Windfola.

Beautifully done as always.

- Zed
    Used to be known as Zedred - Runekeeper - Windfola