We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gear Up Freeps

Gear Up Freeps

Hi, most of you probably don't know me, but I used to pvp every once in a while, lead a pug or two on Brandy a few years back, lead a few more on Vilya prior to that. Quit pvp in 2012 when I had enough of the lag. The server upgrade seems to have helped, and it's reignited my desire to play. Morseo, with all the exoduses that Brandy has seen recently with the free transfers off that has shrunk our server to a seemingly more managable side.

I'll be out there leading, forming groups when I can, raids as I need to. But I do like to win (queue trolling heh), so I'm gonna use this thread to have discussions about how we overcome creep current balance in terms of their health and healing - without class stacking.

One thing I've noticed right off the bat, is Freeps are way undergeared, by and large. I'm not sure Audacity is the answer yet, I haven't been out that long to really start thinking about that, but we don't hit hard enough, we don't last long enough. I would recommend essence jewelry and imbuing LI's to max DPS. PVP has always been the place where the very top tier in gear has gone to play, I don't believe that's changed.

So gear up freeps. I'm going to be running largely unannon when I'm on, if you wish to run something to gear up, like an Big Battle or Roving Threat deal, send me a tell and I'll join you.

To my old allies that may be reading this, come back and fight with us. IR are coming back too.

Sadly Snow, if you want PvP, go to Ark or Landy.

Majority of the old pvp'ers have all moved.

Some of us are still around; however, very few players seem to use the forums anymore.

I'm happy on BW. Just waiting for the lag to get fixed before I get seriously back in to pvmp. I tried for a while, but that skill lag is just a killer for me. When that's fixed, I'll try again.

(sorry for double thread, tried to have this one deleted; to no avail.)

Majority of creeps and freeps have all moved to Ark, Gladden, and a few at Landy. All that's left in terms of pvp is a few random stragglers (BW loyalists) and Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxination View Post
    Majority of creeps and freeps have all moved to Ark, Gladden, and a few at Landy. All that's left in terms of pvp is a few random stragglers (BW loyalists) and Russians.

If you hate Brandy so much by trying to promote everyone moving to Ark, Gladden, Landy ...

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by telling everyone to leave?
    The one ... the only ... Meow.

I don't hate BW. It's common knowledge that everyone is leaving BW. I didn't want to see any of the kins/tribes move off but it's happened :/