We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: HD PvP balance

HD PvP balance

I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Nyyx! You need to gear out noob!
    [b]Brandywine[/b] - Goold R15 Hunter - GomGoms R10 Champion - R7 Burg - R6 Minstrel
    [b]Landroval[/b] - Stagul R12 Reaver - Gomber R10 Guard - Elvurith R9 RK - R8 BA -
    R8 Warg x2 - R7 WL - R7 DEF - R6 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Just so your head doesnt get too big, even though Im sure that would never happen :P........Agnostis, lvl 85, beat me in a 1v1 and I never got him below 18k morale. That was with 4 red OP's and none of the buffs you had on. With him feeling all big and tough I convinced him to fight a reaver and proceeded to watch Agnostis die in about 8 seconds. I'd go into more of my thoughts on the matter but at this point it is way too early in the update to get much of a read on anything. LET THE GV CAMPS BEGIN!!!!!
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

I would like to ask, ### were the people at turbine thinking when they put the black arrows "moving target" skill aka evade skill on a 40second cooldown with a 30second duration...how about that 1 minute 30 second disappear and sprint for wargs? Basically a black arrow is only really vulnerable to ranged and melee attacks for 10 seconds in a fight and wargs cant die if they have stun and root pots. Why the faq would they make it so captains can bubble themselves!?!? Why do loremasters have a skill that can do over 60 thousand damage.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Don't worry we have what's important!

Update 12 – Store updates

*Class Trait Set Unlock
    *New Westemnet Recipe Books and One-Shot recipes
    *New Complete Crafting Sets for Eastemnet crafting

./Facepalm

Durrga R13 Hunter *Highguard of Numenor /Medwulf (semi-retired) R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post

Clearly not a balance issue. Looking forward to Rezsnappers proclaiming reavers are only slightly underpowered now, and that it is safe to leave Grams.

Burgs OP L2P

oh..and reported for farming. Enjoy your vacation
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Just so your head doesnt get too big, even though Im sure that would never happen :P........Agnostis, lvl 85, beat me in a 1v1 and I never got him below 18k morale. That was with 4 red OP's and none of the buffs you had on. With him feeling all big and tough I convinced him to fight a reaver and proceeded to watch Agnostis die in about 8 seconds. I'd go into more of my thoughts on the matter but at this point it is way too early in the update to get much of a read on anything. LET THE GV CAMPS BEGIN!!!!!
    I was in the exact same situation with Nyyx. He had bad gear and 12K morale. To be fair, I did get him down to about 1-2K but he still killed me. I then proceeded to watch him get destroyed by a reaver in 5 seconds...

As Wargs, we're ####ed...
    Last edited by Bloodtail; Nov 22 2013 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    I would like to ask, ### were the people at turbine thinking when they put the black arrows "moving target" skill aka evade skill on a 40second cooldown with a 30second duration...how about that 1 minute 30 second disappear and sprint for wargs? Basically a black arrow is only really vulnerable to ranged and melee attacks for 10 seconds in a fight and wargs cant die if they have stun and root pots. Why the faq would they make it so captains can bubble themselves!?!? Why do loremasters have a skill that can do over 60 thousand damage.

Ohhh, so you arent op anymore?? QQ much??

Hey I have an idea why dont you go play the winning side as usual. Maybe you should hop on Montaro or maybe HUmpback. Oh wait..............too late for that!!!!!

Durrga R13 Hunter *Highguard of Numenor /Medwulf (semi-retired) R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

Quote Originally Posted by medwulf View Post
    And miraculously the freeps that have been hiding, will be out in full force. Once again proclaiming, how they rule the Moors and have never left. LOLOLOLOL