We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Raids in Imladris

I have noticed that in Imladris getting into a raid is harder than it should be, when i try to form a raid group for the turtle raid i can only seem to get a couple of players to join, and i only have ever been invited into 1 raid my whole lotro experience. Is this in Imladris only or is it like this on every server?

Hmm, I see raids forming in Imladris all the time, and participate in quite a few myself. Have you joined the GLFF channel? That's where you find a lot of people trying to put groups together; far more frequently than in the regional channels. Also, if you are not in a kinship, that's the best way to meet people to group with. If you are looking to do 12-man raids all the time, you'll want to join one of the bigger kinships or a raiding-focused kinship to ensure that there is the population base to support this (not all kinships are into raiding or are very large).

Good luck!
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Where are you playing at in the world, and what time? Imladris is one of the smaller servers but raids are constantly being pugged on Glff. You may see what kins are recruiting as a lot of the raiders prefer kin raids as opposed to pugs.

well i see what he means, turtle raids take some time to fill up, whereas erebor raids fill up in a matter of seconds, so i guess it has to do with which raids you start and the interest people have in them...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Quote Originally Posted by Jewl_of_the_lake View Post
    Where are you playing at in the world, and what time? Imladris is one of the smaller servers but raids are constantly being pugged on Glff.
    Imladris is more populated now.
    His population rank is 15/29 at the time I post, so in the middle

And yes, there are Turtle raids every day on GLFF

Quote Originally Posted by Jewl_of_the_lake View Post
    Imladris is one of the smaller servers but raids are constantly being pugged on Glff.
    imladris is actually now medium size. by far not the smallest. are you in a kinship? helps a lot with finishing group content. but GLFF is ok to get a turtle going. if u get couple of 85s in your raid u don't need to have 12 to finish turtle.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |