We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: A question

A question

If I were to put an item in my kin house (as a kinsman), can I remove it? Also, what happens if the kin leader isn't decent enough to return that item to you? E.G; I lent my Unwelcome Mat to my ex kin, I left for many reasons and it isn't being returned. Therefore, are there any ways I can get it back?

Cheers!

I take it you mean a decoration (as opposed to an item placed in a chest). If the item was bound to you, then it will be returned when someone removes it from the hook. If the item was not bound, then anyone with decoration privileges will be able to remove it. What they do with the decoration after that is up to them. Otherwise, have you asked the kin leader or an officer to return it to you?

Yes it was a decoration, bound to me also. I've asked for it back and he's declined. So is there anyway to get it back?

Well, sooner or later, whenever someone with decorating rights for the house tries to remove it, it will be sent to your escrow. You can try to enter the house and see if you can take it down yourself, I don't know.

I do not know if a GM can do anything about this. But, since the item is bound to you and the former kin refuses to return it to you, they may be able to return it to you. Whether or not their rules allow them to help in this case I don't know. But could be worth a try. First, though, as Cadd_EU suggested, try going to the kin house and removing the item yourself. If you do not have decoration privileges then contact a GM to see if they can help.