We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Attention Role-Players: rp-ooc channel

As a reminder to role-play enthusiasts and a 'heads up' to those who may not already know, the rp-ooc (role-play out-of-character) channel is generally used to announce role-playing events, discuss all things Lore-related, and to stay in touch with the general role-playing community. The channel is a nice counterbalance to glff; Still, it would be nice to see more people on the channel, to better organize ourselves, and to establish new connections.

To join simply type /joinchannel rp-ooc

~ Best

I joined the channel, but I don't get any messages from it, and I don't know how to send messages in it.

Navigation: Channels

Each time you sign in to Lotro, a message should display in the window beneath your tabs, listing all the channels (or 'rooms') which you have added and how many members are currently present.

For example:
    You joined room 'rp-ooc' (UserChat1). Number of members: 22.
    You joined room 'GLFF' (UserChat2). Number of members: 132

You may have to enable the channels on the Chat Tabs. To do so, right click on the Chat Tab where you want the channel to show up, choose Change Filters, and select User Chat 1, 2, 3, or 4.

To communicate with others in a channel, simply type forward slash, the number of the channel, and your message.

You may belong to a total of (4) channels/rooms incidentally. If at any time you want to check which channels you belong to and what sequential number they have been assigned (Channels 1, 2, 3, or 4), you can type /listchannels.
    You can also leave a channel at any time by typing /leavechannel <name of channel>. This may be useful in rearranging the channels to which you belong, however makes sense to you. For example, I like to use channel 1 for my kinship's alts channel, 2 for rp-ooc, 3 for glff, and 4 for any temporary channels I might add during role-playing events.

I hope this is helpful.
    Last edited by Breeon; Jul 11 2013 at 12:25 PM.

Okay, thanks!

I'm often in this channel, but I will remind my kinmates. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvishmouse View Post
    I'm often in this channel, but I will remind my kinmates. Cheers!
    I AM your kin-mate silly. Lol