We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Player Housing Question

Does anyone no longer want their Standard or Deluxe home? I am currently looking for one (Yes, most people are) and it doesn't matter which homestead it is in. If you want to sell me your home, PM "Padagrim". Thank you!

Server?

What server are you on?

I think the 60 day timer is about to expire for houses for which rent hasn't been paid after the release 11 patch. I would guess that a huge swath of homes will open up then. I am not sure the exact date, but I think it will be the 12th/13th.

Relatively soon (this month, probably), housing is going to start opening up.

As part of Update 11, Turbine said that houses that are 6 months behind on maintenance would be "foreclosed", but that there would be a two month "grace period" for any house already in that status. Since Update 11 launched on 13 May, that means that--in theory, at least--a whole bunch of houses should go on the market on 13 July.

So far as I know, the only server that has completely filled at least one housing development is Brandywine, so that is where the most dramatic effect has the potential to happen.

Release note is here. The relevant bit is:
    Housing Upkeep and Foreclosure changes

Housing Upkeep now allows for paying further in advance and adds the option to pay with Mithril Coins. Houses without upkeep paid for the past six months will go into Foreclosure and all items inside will be put into Escrow.
    Note: A two month grace period will be allowed for homes which are already more than 6 months overdue when Update 11 goes Live. More details in the developer notes.

Quote Originally Posted by whheydt View Post
    Relatively soon (this month, probably), housing is going to start opening up.

As part of Update 11, Turbine said that houses that are 6 months behind on maintenance would be "foreclosed", but that there would be a two month "grace period" for any house already in that status. Since Update 11 launched on 13 May, that means that--in theory, at least--a whole bunch of houses should go on the market on 13 July.

So far as I know, the only server that has completely filled at least one housing development is Brandywine, so that is where the most dramatic effect has the potential to happen.

Release note is here. The relevant bit is:
    Turbine recently added an additional two weeks to the foreclosure date. I believe the current date is July 26, 2013. The old date was July 12, 2013.

If you have maintenance access to a home that is currently not paid up, you can see the foreclosure date in game. I do not have access to such a home. I am sure there are that I could examine on Meneldor. No idea which ones they might be.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Turbine recently added an additional two weeks to the foreclosure date. I believe the current date is July 26, 2013. The old date was July 12, 2013.

If you have maintenance access to a home that is currently not paid up, you can see the foreclosure date in game. I do not have access to such a home. I am sure there are that I could examine on Meneldor. No idea which ones they might be.
    It's the 27th....
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    It's the 27th....
    what hour in which time zone? Depending on when on 27th it could be 26th or 28th for some people?
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post

Somehow I missed that, thanks for the heads up Yula.