Hmmm... at moment.
#1 Dragon's Dogma
#2 Monster Hunter, (any of them really)
#3 Demon & Dark Souls (and I can't wait for Dark Souls II)
#4 Elder Scrolls Morrowind
#5 Dragon Quest (warrior) III and IV, I still play my DW-III on my GBA.
Lotro Sadly fell of my top 10... maybe #12 or 13 if changes keeping going way they are.
Thou Fond Memories of lv50 cap days linger and still make me want to play.
Only one game matters - Doom 2
Jagged Alliance 2
Masters of Magic
The Fold (A Neverwinter Nights player created persistent world)
xcom: enemy unknown
Only FIVE... Still.... I can do that.... And with reasons, also, that justify it all.
5.) It has to be LOTRO. A great game, a healthy roleplaying community, and a lot of lore.
4.) Definitely ESO. I can not rate it that high, though. Why? Because it's still in beta. I will get it when it comes out, and I know the seeds of a large roleplaying community are already growing.
3.) Fable: The Lost Chapters. The oldest game I remember playing. Played through all the fable games to date, including Fable Anniversary. I adore them all
2.) Skyrim. An amazing RPG, with amazing features. Taking the base game by itself (No mods), it easily reaches second.
1.) Oblivion. While being the ancestor of Skyrim, technically, I have to say that Oblivion comes first. Great game, my favourite of all times and I still play nowadays.
1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Golgo 13 II: Mafat Conspiracy (obscure but totally awesome and made me a G-13 fan for life!)
3. Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
4. The original Legend of Zelda, and Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
5. LOTRO (yeah, that's six, sorries!)
Tomb Raiders I and II.
Final Fantasy X and X-2.
Final Fantasy III (the first American FF)
Bushido Blade (the original)
If I think of more I'll edit later!
my fav games old and present have to be (in no real order)
empire earth II
heros of might and magic
pokemon (my sister used to get me to do hers as well as she used to get stuck all of the time )
sonic the hedgehog (on sega megadrive 2 it was one of my very first games and i loved it)
i know thats not 5
there might be others that i cant remeber
Since you specified video games in the generic and not by platform or gaming system heres my all time faves-
Lord of the Rings online
Madden all years!!!
Therissa, Tineardra, Kendira of All Shall Fade-Nimrodel Server.
Ok so choosing 5 is way too hard for me, I love so many games, so here is my list!
In no particular order:
Gears of War
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
[I][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ffff00]Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]
Sorry, there have to be more than five... in no particular order:
1. Rome Total War (and many of its mods...especially Roma Surrectum 2). The Total War franchise is for me one of the best for strategy games... Unfortunately, they messed up with Rome Total War 2, which was disappointing
2. Dragon Age Origins... priceless. I played it thru at least 4 times with different classes and races
3. Mass Effect (all parts of it)... best SciFi game for me
4. X-Com: Enemy Unknown... an old jewel but the tactical battles against the aliens were amazing! Hours of sleepless, scary nights
5. The Longest Journey... incredible amazing story...
6. Syberia I & II... same like Longest Journey but with great graphics... I remember that I cried at the end of part II
7. Civilization III... Sid Meier's lifetime contribution to strategy games
8. Age of Empires... the birth hour of RTS games
9. Empire Earth... follows AoE closely
10. Caesar III, Pharao, Zeus... those older city building games... love them
11. and well.. LOTRO of course!!
Wow not easy to pick a top 5
Here's a go
1: dragonstone for the Amiga my all time fav
2: lotr return of the king. one of first 2 player lotr game me and my best mate played this too death but I also loved the two towers game although only single player
3: lotro. It has my life and I can't get it back xD
4: metal gear solid 3 snake eater. Just loved the need for camouflage and to eat and he stealth and ofc the battle with the end (sniper vs sniper)
5: command and conquer red alert 2. Just brilliant
Lotr fellowship of the ring. Was slated but I loved it as it followed the story sure the gameplay was pore but I still loved it
ISS pro evolution soccer 2. One of my first ps1 games loved it
Spyro series. ( especially getting the wife to play it before we were married!)
Final fantasy series
Tom Clancy splinter cell series
Medal of Honor 2
Need for speed underground 2
Golden axe On Amiga
Transplant. On Amiga
In fact most Amiga games lol
Colin McCray rally 2.0
Think that's it for now there is probably more
According to the times how often I replayed them:
1. Gothic and Gothic 2
2. the Might and Magic series (sans Heroes of)
3. Sacred (an ARPG, Diablo-like with static landscape)
4. Divine Divinity (ditto)
5. The Dark Eye/Realms of Arkania series (the old one, Blade of Destiny, Star Trail, Shadows over Riva)
All of the Age of Empires, LOTRO, Beyond Earth Sid Meiers 6, Arma 2, Halo 1 (these are from 1 to 5)
1 - Warhammer Online, first MMO that could get me hooked on PvP and from lvl 1.
No other mmos seem to dare try that now, so will probably remain on top for the foreseeable future.
Rest in no particular ranking order:
- Star Wars Galaxies.
- Madden series (yeah I know but it's fun)
- Civilization series.(Just one more turn....)
1.) Elders Scrolls series
2.) Age of Empires series
3.) Tomb Raider series
4.) Red Alert series
5.) Civilization series
6.) Rome Total War series
1) Total Annihilation
3) Shogun Total War
4) Championship Manager 97/98 version
5) Civilization Call to Power
MOORS: HUNTER R11, WARG R9
BE NOT FEARFUL OF DEATH FOR IT WILL LEAD YOU TO AN EVEN GREATER ADVENTURE,
AS LIFE IT SELF IS A JOURNEY TO DEATH AND ONE WHICH WE MUST ALL TAKE.... LIVE GOOD, FIGHT HARD, DIE WELL.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload