We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations to Overlord Incendio, the first r14 on Gladden!

Now that you've accomplished this goal, I think your next goal should be speaking more clearly in vent and raids!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    I can't think of a more deserving person to get it. You did a great job and you're an inspiration for every BA on this server. All hail to the king

Grats!

Even though I'll never be able to take you seriously with all the hilarious, at times nonsensical, QQing about "wrags" and the sort you've done over the years, this is truly an accomplishment to have not only a rank 12 champion, but a rank 14 BA. I still can't believe that at one time when you were a lil rank 2 complaining to Valistar back in book 14 when I was rank 8 on my guard lol, and now ur BA is rank 14 when I was prob rank 10 at the time of his creation lol. My how times change... I'll make sure to update your wiki as well! Now get rank 15 to become Gladden's true first rank 15 creep and player (no offense to Spwit, but you weren't on this server forever)!

Congrats, now war-tab!
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jul 09 2013 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Now get rank 15 to become Gladden's true first rank 15 creep and player (no offense to Spwit, but you weren't on this server forever)!

Congrats, now war-tab!
    No offense at all, I know Gladden is not my home. I came here hoping to escape bad PvP, not to take someone else's empty throne.

Gratz to the mighty Incendio, whose footprint has been imprinted in Gladden's book of the Ettenmoors. I know the path to R14 is long and winding, can't stop now at 2/3 of the way to 15.

Onward !

Grats on Rank 14. I had to do a double take the first time I tabbed to target you. Never seen the squid head before!!!

Well Done!!!!
    Last edited by Mystarr; Jul 09 2013 at 02:35 AM.
    Merridan - Burglar lvl 100 (Rank 12)
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 100 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 100 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

Tarvin, this is a truly great accomplishment. You ARE the first r14 BA on Gladden. Congratulations on your efforts!

Well done, Tarvin. Have you surpassed Glee?

Thought i got a screenshot right when it happened but this is right before the push up to Ost where I believe you finally got it. That was a good night of fights.

Wartab please sir

Grats Tarvin! We should all go out and celebrate. I know a great place...

But, can he spell Banana?

Grats Tarvin - well done sir.