We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Ilmadris PvMP 101

Ok people, So started a few days ago and would like a quick summary on Ilmadris Freeps.

-Who are the main freep Raid Leaders?
    -Who are the primary target assists for these raid leaders?
    -Who are the top players for every Class?

Why are there so many Grams fights??????

Regards,

Corsek R5

Welcome to the moors mate, hope you're enjoying it. Now to answer your questions:

1. Jango
    2. Jango
    3. Jango

Also the grams camps are because of Jango

Be careful at grothum Lastcall and Malgil and other creeps come by every now and then looking for easy kills.

If your by yourself and you see a craid run and the report it.

Lalborn likes grouping so he'll join your grouo (Lalborn is me)

Wargs are always following you.

Calling them grams fights is cute, but they are still grams camps.

Cool Welcome!

First off, welcome. We need people out here. To answer your questions...

1.) Main raid leaders are Apache and Jangofettin. Other than those 2 we don't really have any solid leaders.
    2.) Main assist targets in their raids are; themselves, and maybe 1 other dps class. We don't really use a healing assist for some odd reason on this server.
    3.)This will be a good list

Minstrel: Apache, rank 13. Akia, rank 12 (if he comes back). Daenyras, rank 11. Droker, rank 11.

Rune-keeper: Inacthas, rank 13 (if he comes back). Nya, rank 12. Liz, rank 11. Takumi, rank 10. Ona, rank 10

Warden: Zannah, rank 12. Thecookiemonster, rank 11. Bamor, rank 11.

Captain: Perodor, rank 11 (if he comes back). Deltrion, rank 10 (if he comes back). Phoenixash, rank 10. Rallying, rank 10.

Lore-Master: Elthilioneth, rank 12. Svijetlana, rank 11. Arriou, rank 10. Coriantumr, rank 10

Burglar: Dangoon, rank 12. Saffhire, rank 12. Maethar, rank 11 (if he comes back)

Champion: Ranikki, rank 12. Meldo, rank 11. Hardkastle, rank 10.

Hunter: Haeborwen, rank 12. Thandarnuir, rank 12. Jangofettin, rank 11.

Guardian: Brickwall, rank 10 (if he comes back). Maddawg, rank 10. Arnyswartsangr, rank 10. Tomagon, rank 10.

If you want creeps class leaders ask someone else. Also, don't get into the ezmode Grams camp &&&&. Earn your rank, don't farm it. You will feel much better about it.

The Grams camp is nowhere near as lame as the 3WL + 2Defiler + dps class + wargs that run around with the sole purpose to gank loners and pairs only to disappear at the whisper of a 6man group forming up. Man the &&&& is lame but ya when they hide in grams it ends up at grams.

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Main raid leaders are Apache and Jangofettin. Other than those 2 we don't really have any solid leaders
    Love you too Phoenix.

corrections

Elba, you dont lead "regularly" but you do lead small groups so i guess that counts

For the warden class i left some out! Nimdhiran, rank 10. also Baffled, rank 10. and Aragakiyui, rank 10

[QUOTE=b4jet9597;6842370]Elba, you dont lead "regularly" but you do lead small groups so i guess that counts /QUOTE]

I'd disagree, if you left GV "regularly" you may realise I do. Anyway not the point of this post, the best way to find these things out is to carry on in the 'Moors'

Thanks a lot everyone, appreciate the info. Definitely met quite a few of the those nasty characters you mentioned and i've got my eyes on who to targ first and which ones to skip to hit last. Thanks a lot for the fights between grams & lugs, trying to make a few more open field fights. We're slowly building our player base here, maybe one day soon we'll get fights around GV and camp you guys.

Yall are both pretty, now carry on in p.m.'s

Btw Phoenix, don't know if I will get to the cappy till HD comes out.

~Aldair

The real face of Imladris PvP

Flame it up Elba lol. Do you feel better? I post here to help a new guy/girl out in the moors and you don't read the good stuff, all you see is you were not mentioned as a "raid leader". It's only my opinion. Are you a raid leader? If you say yes, then cool, good for you. Do you need a medal? Or how about this...

Elba/Thecookiemonster is a better raid leader than Apache, and Jango combined!

I hope that sentence gave you some kind of self worth, and made you feel better. Now, maybe we can take this to kin chat or tells instead of the public forums eh? I'll make sure i don't just "log" for that conversation.

To all new people. This is the real PvP of the server, right here.

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Flame it up Elba lol. Do you feel better? I post here to help a new guy/girl out in the moors and you don't read the good stuff, all you see is you were not mentioned as a "raid leader". It's only my opinion. Are you a raid leader? If you say yes, then cool, good for you. Do you need a medal? Or how about this...

Elba/Thecookiemonster is a better raid leader than Apache, and Jango combined!

I hope that sentence gave you some kind of self worth, and made you feel better. Now, maybe we can take this to kin chat or tells instead of the public forums eh? I'll make sure i don't just "log" for that conversation.

To all new people. This is the real PvP of the server, right here.
    All I did was reply to your opinion as I don't believe it to be correct. I thought my replies were pretty fair and structured, I even gave you some love, sorry I didn't realise you were so sensitive.
    Maybe take some time to calm down and re read what you put, it's quite ridiculous.

Hugs and kisses

Elba xoxox

I'm back now. Enjoy the burg/hunter duo/packs that are soon to come again.

Since when Arny became good? I need to czech it out
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Quote Originally Posted by Anurr View Post
    Since when Arny became good? I need to czech it out
    Im so hurt Hydro
    Don't claim to be good if leading and 1v1 are definitions for that But if playing for almost 3 years helping out noobs and having fun then Im outstanding. LOL