We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Visual overview of LM pets

I made this visual overview of LM pets. Since I am not that experienced on my LM, I am not sure if there are any pets that I'm missing. If anyone has the time, a confirmation that all of them are there would be great, thanks

Larger images can be viewed here: http://toarda.com/blog/?page_id=4502

Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

I like the layout, pretty cool!

Looks like you got most of them, although it'll be a challenge to ensure all the cosmetics are there. I bet you already consulted the Wiki which seems reasonably to date.

My only suggestion is to see if you can get a different pic of the Mountain Guardian. Zoomed up like that, it looks like a giant fly!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000051de2/signature.png]Naethromraw[/charsig]

I saw this on twitter earlier today, and was glad to see you posted it here for others to see.

Fantastic job - I love it!

I hope we get some cosmetic variants of the wolf (war steed pet) in Helms Deep, that will be another addition for the collection

Nice job.

Now, if only it were in the order you get the companions, (Hrmpf, NOT PETS.)

Raven
    Bear
    Lynx
    Eagle
    Sabre
    Guardian
    Spirit

If I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by anteku View Post
    I like the layout, pretty cool!

Looks like you got most of them, although it'll be a challenge to ensure all the cosmetics are there. I bet you already consulted the Wiki which seems reasonably to date.

My only suggestion is to see if you can get a different pic of the Mountain Guardian. Zoomed up like that, it looks like a giant fly! :)
    Thanks :) I did check the cosmetics in several different places, so I hope it's complete. As for the giant fly... I'm not so sure that's not an improvement ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlgon View Post
    Nice job.

Now, if only it were in the order you get the companions, (Hrmpf, NOT PETS.)
    Thanks for the feedback - and I changed pets to companions ;)

For the sake of continuity, I'll keep them alphabetically since it's just a visual overview rather than guide.

I now added this as well, even if there's only 1 so far.

Last edited by Whiteberry_Laurelin; Nov 08 2013 at 06:29 AM.

Here you can find the list of all in german. The basic words like rawen = Rabe you can translate even with google translator.

If there are some which you don't have and want to know exact english name, just write here or send me message.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteberry_Laurelin View Post
    I now added this as well, even if there's only 1 so far.

so want that. too bad my LM is only level 27

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteberry_Laurelin View Post
    I made this visual overview of LM pets. Since I am not that experienced on my LM, I am not sure if there are any pets that I'm missing. If anyone has the time, a confirmation that all of them are there would be great, thanks ...
    That is a prety composition of all Lore Master pets. You only missed 1, the mounted combat war wolf. They do 3 different kind of buffs according to the warhorse stance. Here is a picture if you need it:
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Nov 07 2013 at 10:56 PM.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    That is a prety composition of all Lore Master pets. You only missed 1, the mounted combat war wolf. They do 3 different kind of buffs according to the warhorse stance. Here is a picture if you need it:
    Thank you I added that already, but the link to the image was broken after I revamped my site, but fixed now.