We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gratz Afires and Toxify on your extraordinary gains!

You two must be some top notch players! Keep it up!

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

"I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Big Grats From your fav reaver bladezs

Afires is really, really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Afires is really, really good.
    I fought a warden and a minstrel yesterday, I believe this dwarf was the one who came to their rescue.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    I fought a warden and a minstrel yesterday, I believe this dwarf was the one who came to their rescue.
    Rescue? Speaks volumes about the warden and minstrel.

Rescue? Speaks volumes about the warden and minstrel.
    Nah it was a joke really, the warden, Drukath was running after me, I stood and fought, minstrel healed him, I turned and then that dwarf came. A 3 on 1 , 3 most op classes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Nah it was a joke really, the warden, Drukath was running after me, I stood and fought, minstrel healed him, I turned and then that dwarf came. A 3 on 1 , 3 most op classes too.
    And why wasn't i invited to these shenanigans?!

Edit:
    I never realized how good those guys were;

Last edited by Monkeylad; Jul 06 2013 at 03:02 PM.

Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

And why wasn't i invited to these shenanigans?!

Edit:
    I never realized how good those guys were;

You have a text and facebook notification fyi and where the heck you get 4g with at&t?
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Cool Nom de Plume: Xilis vs Toxify?

Let me take the peeps through a simple problem... computer programs being what they are. Until yesterday a weaver called "XILIS" played quietly in the moors for 5 years-after getting rank 6 yesterday she decided (silly girl) to change her name to something a bit more yucky.. to "TOXIFY".. Funny how the LOTRO stats bridged between the "newly named" Rank 6 Weaver and a Rank 0 War leader (hmm also had the name "TOXIFY") who had been on said account until Yesterday..now gone. XD

Alt-itis at its best.

Wow, been here since just after Beta, seen lots O' changes. Moors go boom now.. Congratz n stuff where warranted, thanks for the exciting exit from the game!

Oh, and take a look here: http://lotroaltfinder.net/Gladden/Freadon

Where's are those rubber shoes.. I put them somewhere....................
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000b0726/signature.png]Garashnok[/charsig]

Well as I said in-game today, that site isn't 100% spot on. for instance sometimes it stop counting for days and everyone suddenly earned 100k on that day. if people transfer/change name everything come with them. Like when DoG went to Incendio you could see both on Daily Stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    You have a text and facebook notification fyi and where the heck you get 4g with at&t?
    And a whatsapp notification. But this thread was more important to me <3
    San Diego, pretty much all over the place here.

And a whatsapp notification. But this thread was more important to me <3
    San Diego, pretty much all over the place here.
    wth is whatsapp
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

LOL. Rank farming STILL common. Not surprising.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

Afires did not change his name, I'm sure about that.

As a side note:

RK and LM are too weak now
    Posted On: April 9th, 2013
    Posted By:
    TuRkO321
    View Profile
    Posted in: Uncategorized
    im really frustrated about how loremasters and runekeepers got too weak. i use to take my loremaster and runekeeper out into the moors an when i did i had a blast because i felt powerful and was able to defend myself even though i was wearing light armor. but ever since they nerfed these classes everybody in my community either a rk or a lm hated lotro. just think about the players that put so much effort into leveling and gearing up these classes now hating their main classes which they are very good at because of how weak turbine has made them due to complaints. the thing id like with loremasters is when u trait red u shouldnt have very low stunning time. u should have a medium amount like 10 seconds or something. with the runekeepers theyre just not powerful anymore, a highly skilled rk vs a normal minnie the rk would get crushed.. minis should be HEALING not killing you in seconds.. so i hope u make some positive changes on these classes
    Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders (RIP) • Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by vovovovovov View Post
    Let me take the peeps through a simple problem... computer programs being what they are. Until yesterday a weaver called "XILIS" played quietly in the moors for 5 years-after getting rank 6 yesterday she decided (silly girl) to change her name to something a bit more yucky.. to "TOXIFY".. Funny how the LOTRO stats bridged between the "newly named" Rank 6 Weaver and a Rank 0 War leader (hmm also had the name "TOXIFY") who had been on said account until Yesterday..now gone. XD

Alt-itis at its best.

Wow, been here since just after Beta, seen lots O' changes. Moors go boom now.. Congratz n stuff where warranted, thanks for the exciting exit from the game!

That being the case, it would seem I have some crow to eat and eat it I shall. My apologies. I rescind my congratulations for the extraordinary gain and offer a grats on name change in it's place.

As for Afires, the congratulations on the extraordinary gains these past couple days remains.

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Mildford View Post

As a side note:
    RK and LM are too weak now
    Posted On: April 9th, 2013
    Posted By:
    TuRkO321
    View Profile
    Posted in: Uncategorized
    im really frustrated about how loremasters and runekeepers got too weak. i use to take my loremaster and runekeeper out into the moors an when i did i had a blast because i felt powerful and was able to defend myself even though i was wearing light armor. but ever since they nerfed these classes everybody in my community either a rk or a lm hated lotro. just think about the players that put so much effort into leveling and gearing up these classes now hating their main classes which they are very good at because of how weak turbine has made them due to complaints. the thing id like with loremasters is when u trait red u shouldnt have very low stunning time. u should have a medium amount like 10 seconds or something. with the runekeepers theyre just not powerful anymore, a highly skilled rk vs a normal minnie the rk would get crushed.. minis should be HEALING not killing you in seconds.. so i hope u make some positive changes on these classes
    lol... could you imagine the uproar if wargs were given a 10-second stun?
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Arathaert View Post
    lol... could you imagine the uproar if wargs were given a 10-second stun?
    Wargs do have a ten second stun in Flayer with Topple (before Audacity CC reduction is factored in).....lol.
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by vovovovovov View Post

Alt-itis at its best.

my apologizes also
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Quote Originally Posted by Mildford View Post

As a side note:
    LOL. That is hilarious, why doesn't he ask someone how to use waterlore or how to fully trait dps or healing on the rk. I'm sure someone on the class forums can tell him how to strike for 10k+ with epic conclusion or heal himself so much he can take on 5-8 ranked creeps.
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    Wargs do have a ten second stun in Flayer with Topple (before Audacity CC reduction is factored in).....lol.
    True... I think I was imagining a freep stunned for ten seconds and forgot about audacity. Nevermind. That's like, what, a 3-second stun?

(And also Flayer doesn't unlock until r10, I believe - I don't have it yet, ergo my unfamiliarity :P)
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide