We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Reforged LotRO videos

All runs are with my Captain Ayleth [Reforged] from Dwarrowdelf unless specified.

Ost Dunhoth - Gortheron Wing - Tier II Challenge
    Messy end, not terrible, but we did it, gonna reupload better run later when possible. Healing in the middle most of the fight, sometimes hitting, for melee heals.

Ost Dunhoth - Ivar Wing - Tier II Challenge
    Very messy end, but we did it, gonna reupload better run later when possible. When his power grows, he hits whole raid pretty hard. Healing in the middle most of the fight, sometimes hitting, for melee heals.

Ost Dunhoth - Poison Wing - Tier II Challenge
    Pretty nicely done, I was DPSing and melee healing on main boss while keeping all buffs up.

Ost Dunhoth - Disease Wing - Tier II Challenge
    Everything done good, but some adds were killed before we were ready to kill them. I was healing on the adds phase and DPSing on the huorn making sure to have max DPS buffs.

Minstrel - The Fires of Smaug - Tier II Challenge
    I never play this character, not too used to the skills and reaction time, but I did fine. It was my first time with this class on this raid. I tried to keep DPS buffs up and increased heals on firetender phase.

Captain - The Fires of Smaug - Tier II Challenge
    Running to levers, healing on LOS if needed, trying to keep buffs up even though they get cancelled when out of range.

Flight to the Lonely Mountain - Tier II (NEW)
    Good run, no challenge, but no wipe. I healed and we used Shield of the Dunedain on the tank at each wave.

Battle for Erebor - Tier II
    Healing the raid with the banners: Inferno, Honor Guard, Blood Brothers, Catapults.

Fornost - Brogadan, Wraith of Fire - Tier II Challenge
    Overhealing the fellow for the show, usually going blade-brother while healing. I was the only one focusing healing.

Sword Hall - Tier II Challenge - 3:04
    Two champions, one captain: 3:04 Sword-Hall T2C. I was kiting the 2 other bosses while they killed the morroval and adds.

Sword Hall - Tier II Challenge - 4:07
    One champions, one, minstrel, one captain: 4:07 Sword-Hall T2C. We had a run with 3:46 with same group but it looked too messy to upload. I was kiting the 2 other bosses while they killed the morroval and adds. Mini was DPSing and healing if needed.
    Last edited by Mawane; Aug 09 2013 at 07:55 AM.