We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: What's yours?

What's yours?

Ok, so I just want to do a survey seeing which class is liked best on Arkenstone! First, I'll share mine. I think hunter is the best class. Don't say it isn't because it's just my opinion, the reason is, as a 39 hunter(he's on Windfola not Ark), I can knock a guy with 3.2k health down to 1.4k health before he reaches me. So what's your favorite class and why? I'd really like to get a server-wide vote on this to see which is the favorite class of Arkenstone!

Warg Stalker, cause they're practically perfect in every way

Hunter is my main and first toon created. Love it and is the first to reach cap always.

Favorite is my Cappie. They are universally loved by everyone because we make everyone better. They can tank, solo heal most instances, best buffs ingame, res in-combat, and have all the "oh &&&&" skills to save a group/raid from wiping.

...oh and they yell ALOT
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

mini mini mini mini mini mini

mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini mini ....im not bias ..it just that first toon of mine was hunter and i deleted him at 35... then rolled my first mini, thats still 43 in riddermark...and when i came back to game decided to roll again x2 the mini goodness .... we can annoy every1 , not only by not dying easily, healing raids or playing death ..but cause we can do it with a pighorn, cowbell ..and stick with holes..and also and most important Arda was made with the skills of minstrels :3 ..
    Last edited by MithrilMinded; Jul 06 2013 at 05:40 PM.

Minstrel because we can choose who lives and who dies... haha just kidding. But my fave is the Minstrel class; I don't have a reason like we're the most amazing class, I just enjoy healing people in groups, feeling accomplished when we take on challenges and then surpass our own expectations. I also enjoy smaller aspects about the class such as, mentoring people to use instruments and making them dance! ha-ha!

I've liked and disliked parts of all the classes I've played so far (Champ, Warden, Mini, Guard, Burg), as they all have their ups and downs. Can't say that I have one that is more of a favorite than any other, but I do have to admit that the Champion class feels the most natural for me. Especially once they've been equipped and stated for AoE damage- there's something about shredding everything in the vicinity that makes my stress go away. Also, with all the stats and equipment done right, Champs can pull off some pretty amazing things. Perhaps my opinion on the matter will change when my alts get up to higher levels, but that's off in the distant future.