We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: What's yours?

Hybrid View

My house

What's yours?

Ok, so I just want to do a survey seeing which class is liked best on Windfola! First, I'll share mine. I think hunter is the best class. Don't say it isn't because it's just my opinion, the reason is, as a 39 hunter, I can knock a guy with 3.2k health down to 1.4k health before he reaches me. So what's your favorite class and why? I'd really like to get a server-wide vote on this to see which is the favorite class of Windfola!

Killing a Boogan somm'ers, 'cause they remind me of Bogarts.
    I prefer the Guardian. I have the most fun when I actually get to play tank for a group.

Second would be a Rune Keeper. Zot zot BooM! Need I say more?

Burg, Champ, Lore Master and Warden would be next. I have fun playing when with a group, but don't enjoy questing solo with these.

I've somewhat leveled a Mini, Captain and a Hunter. They never could hold my interest very long. Especially the Hunter. A Guard was my first and a Hunter was my second. After leveling a Guard to 50 during SoA, playing a Hunter seemed too much like cheating. It still does...
    ****Bogarts! We hates Bogarts!****

That's cause you already have two awesome hunter in your Kin, Tor. LOL!
    I've leveled Hunter, Mini, Champ, and Warden. I like my hunter best. The mini is fun especially running war speach. The warden takes some getting used to and you need to have a group that knows it takes a moment or two to get things going and not start zotting the &&&& out of things right off.

I'm right here.
    on my mini in her level 70s, i soloed a crowd of mobs (a mob mob) that had killed a skilled 85 champ i was grouping with just so i could rez her

I've got one of each, but have difficulty with LM and Burg. When the others are good they're very very good and when they are bad they are horrid!

Champs! And the forum design sucks -_-

“Everybody wants to be somebody; nobody wants to grow.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe