We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

gratz...gethro on rank 12

Gratz on rank 12 gethro your one of best pvp healers in the moors hands down
    thanks for saving my azz
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

GRATZ on r12 man probs the most annoying mini to fight on creeps haha Nice one!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000026f241/signature.png]Ioq[/charsig]

Gratz Armon. I appreciate seeing the sacrifices you make while unselfishly trying to help others. A good mini and a better kinmate.
    Gungus - Captain

Grats my healing buddy!!
    Carerun and Careran-85 Minis Bellswith-85 loremaster Gwilahthea-85 Hunter
    Camswith- 85 Runekeeper Marswith- 85 Champion Cinquefoil-85 Burglar

awesome job man! Thanks for all the saves! You're a hell of a mini, epic dude! Congrats!
    Sicoreth -r12 cappy Scarbarothe suicidal r8 ba
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

Grats my friend!

To the best healing Mini in the Moors, Salute! It's an honor to be your Kin-mate! Keep it going
    [URL=http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/the2fetters/media/sig-lotro_zpsd8f7f9b2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r761/the2fetters/sig-lotro_zpsd8f7f9b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Fix our bugs please :)

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter76 View Post
    Gratz on rank 12 gethro your one of best pvp healers in the moors hands down
    thanks for saving my azz
    hahahahahaha yea, he even heals himself while zerging one lonely 7 aud BA xD
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Well done Gethro. Congrats!
    Tsaurel/Telae

congrats, it's nice to see a tactical class do something besides tab and cycle through 3 skills here.

you're also probably the only minstrel that's difficult to kill, so good work.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion