We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warleader looking to not suck.

Could someone help me out with some of the skils/traits I should buy with tp(have 10k) for starting a new WL that is looking to eventually solo/roam/dps(anything below rank 4 I will wait for).

So far I am thinking...

SKILLS
    -Brawler's Stance
    -Get a Grip!
    -Quitters Never Win
    -Black Speech
    -Menacing Roar
    -Shield Bash

TRAITS
    -Enhanced Skill: Quitters Never Win
    -Enhanced Skill: Menacing Roar
    -Lead the Charge!
    -Enhanced Skill: Black Speech

I was thinking 5 crit and 1 HfP2 for Corruptions.

Any help would be much appreciated thank you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000044b59/signature.png]Shearcon[/charsig]

I think you should, in order to save money and prioritise other skills, leave Black Speech and the stances out. They come reasonably early.

Shield Bash and Quitters Never Win are important. I'd recommend you get those. The QNW trait is good, but not essential, so if you have TP you might as well get it.

Get a Grip is very helpful.

Do NOT get the Black Speech trait. It is an utter waste of TP. Wait until you get a greater sigil and then get it, but against freeps, it only amounts to about an extra 100 damage over its 12 seconds. That's assuming none of the ticks get resisted. It is one of the most underpowered class traits available to creeps, considering its rank.

The corruption setup you have there is the same one I have and it is highly effective. It allows me to max out my tactical crit chance without sacrificing all of my morale. With it, I've become far more effective as a healer, and it has given me many new possibilities in solo scenarios.

Thank you very much, now all I have to do is wait for a sale... Also what do you think of the WL started kit bundle waste?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000044b59/signature.png]Shearcon[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Taso29 View Post
    Thank you very much, now all I have to do is wait for a sale... Also what do you think of the WL started kit bundle waste?
    Your best option when buying stuff is to not buy a bundle, but to get advice from other WLs and buy skills/traits individually based on their importance, which is exactly what you are doing right now.

Taso, it doesn't matter what you use, you'll be TERRIBLE AT WARLEADER AND I'LL BE BETTER THAN YOU! Do you UNDERSTAND?!