We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thanks to the Turbine game Developers for Bringing fair PVMP play to the moors finally after month on Ark!

Freeps and Creeps,

Most of the PVMP players on other servers have been complaining the slow time of cheaters, and about half of the players have quit. Finally the LMs exploit that 1st Marshal (Cheater) Falcon on more than 100s of occasions to gain at least 300-400k by cheatings. The LMs Cheater Falcons exploit was to use CREEPs Rez one-shotters shoot the CREEPs in their own Rezes and gained for his group or raid easy exploited infamy!

The only issue that I have it took us months for all the CREEP players to send 100 in game pictures of Falcon playing unfairly to the game developers and him only being banned for week! In most other games they make a hard decision in a week’s time not month and it’s much longer a week most get banned for a month or for the entire game for players this type of exploiting conduct!

There was another PVMP that was Rank Farming did that player ever get banned or not?

Does anyone else have any opinions on this?

Mikbash-Warg, Mikwulf-Capt

Quote Originally Posted by Cutman View Post

I do!

You're a moron.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

There was another PVMP that was Rank Farming did that player ever get banned or not?

Mikbash-Warg, Mikwulf-Capt
    agreed, you are indeed a moron.
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

I have to agree with Mithril And Vod !!!

We can't all be amazing players like you, Mikey. We're always so impressed by how fast you die... ;-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005af46/01001/signature.png]Beerdrinker[/charsig]

Lol

[img]http://i.imgur.com/mUZJhh8.png[/img]
    [FYMF squad] Killabees

You are so bad honestly.. you little snitch don't you have nothing better to do but squeal like a little girl when you get dropped? pathetic player. This happens on a lot of servers but apparently Creeps on Arkenstone like you don't have a pair and go running off crying and report. I wouldn't even call it an Exploit when Turbine themselves can fix the situation about the one shottters but hey, they want little cry babies like you running to them lol

Commander Riiza - Ascension - Arkenstone

Commander Turkop - The Witch Kings Seventh Legion - Brandywine

Trust me mate mass report will do the trick :P But people lack any conviction to report someone when it comes down to it.If a admin gets 6-7 reports at once for the same person it's expected that he/she looks at the situation
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 10 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 8 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Raiker - LvL 100 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

Yes, Falcon is a piece of ####. Has been since I got here and the fact that its proven he exploits comes as no surprise to me. Sadly turbine is horrible in terms of integrity but an exploiter like this should have his rank removed and brought back down to zero, if not banned perm.

Nothing surprising here though, first week I was here (many many moons ago) I was told this guy is a hack/cheat. Better late then never I guess

I thought only freeps like arth would use the macro/cheat/exploit excuse against the mp that could kill him...but seems that the same faulty logic is used by lame mp of this server..mass reporting because i can't beat x person no matter what i do ...the lack of skill makes them hallucinate about exploit fairy tales and in thier personal frustration they resort to whinning ...grow a pair !
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr