We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Search Thread: Davadin.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Pfffffffffffffffffft.......... ...........

/leave_again

ps: da ### happened to my signature?
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    Search Thread: Davadin.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Pfffffffffffffffffft.......... ...........

/leave_again

ps: da ### happened to my signature?
    Aww Dav, I included you in my mind with my response earlier. I used to laugh when I'd get you and Sicebol and Nardoc and Loscules and all in one group. Then me and one other egg would laugh while chasing down Decoder (Seksi). Team Indo plus couple white guys.

I remember a player (Hunter) named Valorim that I used to group with in the Moors when I first started going out there, we'd chase down Weasly all the time and it was hilarious because Val was an older guy, but he got so excited about it like he was hunting in real life. He used to love talking about what damage type is best for what etc. What was that captains name that I recruited to Order? Starts with an "O". Orden? It's on the tip of my tongue. Anyways, yeah, he used to be out there all the time with Valorim, and me the odd time, but I found it painfully boring on Guardian. Nothing could kill me, but I couldn't actually slow something long enough to kill it lol. Shortly after I made Xaltemis because Tuff and Silvi looked like they were having way too much fun stealthing in and out of DoT ticks, and turbo stealth swimming.

Of course I miss a lot of Legends players like Dakkon and Blondie and Tolblugar and Carolyn, who was also an infamous worg. Who remembers his worgs name? ;p I guess a few old TABA guys too. Boratborn and the ginger guy, forget his name. I miss Slithers competitive style, it brought an interesting dynamic to the server, and always good in the Moors.

Buu and Ruu, Oisal and Twilightone, Taorin, Andalusia.

EDIT: Look Dav, our account creation date is the same! Awwww
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldo, Armoured, Oldhag
    Glurrg, Gluurg, Commendationz, Manchops, Mothnon
    [IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/10817375250lotro_lotro26.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WulfgarsFather View Post
    Aww Dav, I included you in my mind with my response earlier. I used to laugh when I'd get you and Sicebol and Nardoc and Loscules and all in one group. Then me and one other egg would laugh while chasing down Decoder (Seksi). Team Indo plus couple white guys.

I remember a player (Hunter) named Valorim that I used to group with in the Moors when I first started going out there, we'd chase down Weasly all the time and it was hilarious because Val was an older guy, but he got so excited about it like he was hunting in real life. He used to love talking about what damage type is best for what etc. What was that captains name that I recruited to Order? Starts with an "O". Orden? It's on the tip of my tongue. Anyways, yeah, he used to be out there all the time with Valorim, and me the odd time, but I found it painfully boring on Guardian. Nothing could kill me, but I couldn't actually slow something long enough to kill it lol. Shortly after I made Xaltemis because Tuff and Silvi looked like they were having way too much fun stealthing in and out of DoT ticks, and turbo stealth swimming.

Of course I miss a lot of Legends players like Dakkon and Blondie and Tolblugar and Carolyn, who was also an infamous worg. Who remembers his worgs name? ;p I guess a few old TABA guys too. Boratborn and the ginger guy, forget his name. I miss Slithers competitive style, it brought an interesting dynamic to the server, and always good in the Moors.

hot damn, we're old.

lookit those names. bet you not even a quarter of the folks post in the pvmp forums even recognize those names.

sicebol lol.... Ahli, u there? need to get team Indo back.

Borat and Slither. darn it.

Tuff and Tol.

I can't believe it's been over freakin 6 years.

yea would be fun to kno where those folks have gone. wondering if Tao actually grew up or not...

ps: i'm downloading the game again. getting burned out on MWO and wanted to try LOTRO with my brand spanking new 660Ti that i won in a contest lol... see u soon, folks!
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

hot damn, we're old.

lookit those names. bet you not even a quarter of the folks post in the pvmp forums even recognize those names.

sicebol lol.... Ahli, u there? need to get team Indo back.

Borat and Slither. darn it.

Tuff and Tol.

I can't believe it's been over freakin 6 years.

yea would be fun to kno where those folks have gone. wondering if Tao actually grew up or not...

ps: i'm downloading the game again. getting burned out on MWO and wanted to try LOTRO with my brand spanking new 660Ti that i won in a contest lol... see u soon, folks!
    I've been predominantly on creepside since the last expansion. Just killing time here and on Skyrim until Elder Scrolls Online comes out.
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldo, Armoured, Oldhag
    Glurrg, Gluurg, Commendationz, Manchops, Mothnon
    [IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/10817375250lotro_lotro26.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    it's tough brewing a hostile atmosphere when your competition is either too dumb or senile to understand your legitimate points, much less your insults

but I do try
    Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this...Try to make points about the action being dumb and everyone says lets flip the keep anyways maybe they'll come out if we flip it
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Oh man, Sicebol...forgot about him. That kind of reminded me of Cahan. And then he reminded me of Cahatalu.

And Tol...he was cool. I also remember buying a bunch of Mirrored armor from Dakkon. Pretty sure I still have a few pieces from him still.

Can't remember Carolyn's warg exactly since I didn't really know Caroyln, but I remember Sneakyjess, Roosterteeth, Holywarg as a few 'infamous' wargs.

Don't forget Amutard!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    Oh man, Sicebol...forgot about him. That kind of reminded me of Cahan. And then he reminded me of Cahatalu.

Can't remember Carolyn's warg exactly since I didn't really know Caroyln, but I remember Sneakyjess, Roosterteeth, Holywarg as a few 'infamous' wargs.
    Carolyn was Kaarla. Another good warg/burg was Hangnail/Gofigure. He was the one that deleted and re ranked his warg to 7 iirc, back when it was harder of course.
    High Chieftain Dafromanx - Blackarrow
    Third Marshal Cillidellan - Elf Guardian
    If you just do stuff, and nothing happens... what does it all mean? What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by dafroisweet View Post
    Carolyn was Kaarla. Another good warg/burg was Hangnail/Gofigure. He was the one that deleted and re ranked his warg to 7 iirc, back when it was harder of course.
    Oohh, Kaarla, gotcha. Quite the escape artist.

And I was going to mention Gofigure but didn't think anybody would remember to be honest. Thanks, Daf.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    Oohh, Kaarla, gotcha. Quite the escape artist.

And I was going to mention Gofigure but didn't think anybody would remember to be honest. Thanks, Daf.
    Oh man I remember Kaarla. Good warg, and also a pretty darn good raid leader. I remember him leading a 24man raid once while his warg was at 1900+ rating, and he was setting everything up, and didn't die once..... Unbelievable. I haven't heard the name Holywarg in a long time. I used to duo with him way back in the day on Corupluk. So many good times with him. Anyone remember Orcmish? I think that's how he spelled it. Him and Goth had the highest ranked wl's at the time, and man was he ever good. Cool guy to talk too as well.

Oh and anyone remember Jonas? That guy was ridiculous.

*edit* How about Arivien/Starkiller? I miss that guy.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quit giving me nostalgia in this thread, guys.

However I miss Gofigure bunches. I haven't heard from him in years and wish him well. Same with Jonas.

I've been predominantly on creepside since the last expansion. Just killing time here and on Skyrim until Elder Scrolls Online comes out.
    im waiting for ESO too. can't wait for the AvA.

logged last night. found out u need VIP to PvMP.

so i logged back out.

see u in ESO! (handle is Davadin too. should be a Nord.)
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

[CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/33cohuh.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

From what I read ESO is going to be a huge disappointment. Time will tell.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...ld-Skills.html
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

atm I agree with that assessment of ESO, we shall see!

So many old names! With Looterdude though you must have also Lootergirl and they did have a Looterkid? Not sure if I am recalling that correctly.

For shame Dav would have been great to see you out there again!

I also miss Roids, Chrysalis and Nyia (one tough mini and fearless!)
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    atm I agree with that assessment of ESO, we shall see!

So many old names! With Looterdude though you must have also Lootergirl and they did have a Looterkid? Not sure if I am recalling that correctly.
    Eileenkiller was Looterdudes wife, and now that I think of it, she did have a Burg I think named Lootergirl, but alas Looterdude succumbed to illness.

She was in a kin I was in and she once told me what a great PvPer her husband was. I asked her what his name might be and when she said Looterdude it was all I could do not to burst out laughing.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post

I also miss Roids, Chrysalis and Nyia (one tough mini and fearless!)
    Haha.

Chrysalis was good people. I was in kin (freep) with her for a while, and she'd sometimes make a mistake on the push to talk keys between vent and in game. I'd be strolling along fat, dumb, and happy and hear "Tripping Wrecks!".... !@#$@$...oh no you're not!

Good times. Maybe I should drag my hunter out to the moors again. I used to be one of the first and only Dorf hunters out there (and easy infamy).....
    Parahelion - Burg, Krustii - Champ, Shurmann-Cappy, Tommac-Min, Lazarrus-LM, Thromdir-Hnt, Theodolan-Grd, Kozzmeaux - Bear - Dancing in the Dark kinship.
    Wrecks - Warg - The Black Blade

holy ####... Nyia. My first ever moors pocket minstrel. wonder how she's doin now.
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    From what I read ESO is going to be a huge disappointment. Time will tell.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...ld-Skills.html
    at first i thought its like Skyrim but with friends.

then i its actually WoW with Skyrim mod.

but to be honest? if AvA is as epic as their video shows... then nothing else matters. it could be WoW with MLP skin with rainbows and swords bigger than a car, i'd still be up for it.
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

at first i thought its like Skyrim but with friends.

then i its actually WoW with Skyrim mod.

but to be honest? if AvA is as epic as their video shows... then nothing else matters. it could be WoW with MLP skin with rainbows and swords bigger than a car, i'd still be up for it.

At least it won't be as fail as this.......

http://www.infinitecrisis.com/en

turbine is the laughing stock of MMOs, soon to be the laughing stock of MOBAs. I hear they brought a little something over from LOTRO, THE LAG!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post

Oh and anyone remember Jonas? That guy was ridiculous.

I think you mean Jonah. No matter what class he picked up he owned on. I still keep in touch with him. He is mostly playing first person shooters now. Cahatalu was the first person I used to run moors with. Oisal as well on freepside.

Quote Originally Posted by ben4patriots View Post
    I think you mean Jonah. No matter what class he picked up he owned on. I still keep in touch with him. He is mostly playing first person shooters now. Cahatalu was the first person I used to run moors with. Oisal as well on freepside.

Ahh Jonah! Gah, figures it'd fig it up.

Yep he owed hard. I remember talking to him one day when he was on his champ. He said something like....."Watch this". Next thing I know, he goes stealth, and 10 seconds later he shows up inside OC and destroys this BA thats sitting on the perch by the entrance. Then comes right back beside where I was observing, and he says something to the effect......"Who says elf champs suck"? He was a beast. At that time, he was the only champ that would about murder my reaver in ferv, and believe it or not, I was actually one of the best reavers at the time pre-moria.

Hey btw, fantasy football? Gotta keep the tradition going ya know.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    At least it won't be as fail as this.......

http://www.infinitecrisis.com/en

turbine is the laughing stock of MMOs, soon to be the laughing stock of MOBAs. I hear they brought a little something over from LOTRO, THE LAG!!!!!!

Yay moar balance issues! Also, graphics are meh

Oh, and only reason i can recongnize any of these: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...P-Thread/page8
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Aug 25 2013 at 12:03 PM.
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post
    Ahh Jonah! Gah, figures it'd fig it up.

Yep he owed hard. I remember talking to him one day when he was on his champ. He said something like....."Watch this". Next thing I know, he goes stealth, and 10 seconds later he shows up inside OC and destroys this BA thats sitting on the perch by the entrance. Then comes right back beside where I was observing, and he says something to the effect......"Who says elf champs suck"? He was a beast. At that time, he was the only champ that would about murder my reaver in ferv, and believe it or not, I was actually one of the best reavers at the time pre-moria.

Hey btw, fantasy football? Gotta keep the tradition going ya know.

He is Back...Jonah that is. Also recently got in touch/found out what Tol, Carolyn/Kaarla and some others are up to. Tol and Ponderosa logged in recently. But I dunno if we will be able to drag them back in.

He is Back...Jonah that is.

go on.

/1234
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

He is Back...Jonah that is. Also recently got in touch/found out what Tol, Carolyn/Kaarla and some others are up to. Tol and Ponderosa logged in recently. But I dunno if we will be able to drag them back in.

No kidding eh? Awesome to hear Would love to see him back in action for sure.

Just might have to log on for that. No promises though!

Go Colts/Pacers

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast