We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Usually. I moderate other communities and it's rather painful to monitor everything that is said without some assistance from the userbase.

It's best not questioning their methods on the site. After all it's a privilege to be on here. /straightface

Quote Originally Posted by Sealcow333 View Post
    Mine's bigger and longer.
    but not as big or long as mine.

What Tha

Why do the farming threads keep disappearing ?

I think it falls under attacks on users and Turbine doesn't want to fascilitate it on their forums. They've been doing this since farming has been around at the start of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    I think it falls under attacks on users and Turbine doesn't want to fascilitate it on their forums. They've been doing this since farming has been around at the start of the game.
    Not exactly true. Like Lil' Ricky says, It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

My thread outing Windy as a farmer and 2 boxing to spy when he flipped Creepside has never been deleted, because it was a thinly disguised gratz thread.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jul 24 2013 at 08:52 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

The problem is, "calling someone out" like that, is against the ToS/CoC. Omitting names and keeping it indirect is a good approach.

That is, if you actually think anyone [the parties involved] really cares about what's said on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by trav1994 View Post
    but not as big or long as mine.
    Perhaps metric-wise, but in ratio to body height, I ain't losing no percentage!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000006044d/signature.png]Ahli[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Pansa View Post
    The problem is, "calling someone out" like that, is against the ToS/CoC. Omitting names and keeping it indirect is a good approach.

That is, if you actually think anyone [the parties involved] really cares about what's said on this forum.
    The way the rule is written even a gratz thread could be infraction worthy.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

It's the "New and Improved" forums at their best! Guess they have nothing better to do, since you know actually fixing some of the problems is too difficult, than to keep us from trying to improve our own community and openly communicate with each other.

I don't know what happened to Kanyewest and Tupac but RIP, they weren't too bad out there. Maybe we will see them again sometime soon....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a2040100000107d8/signature.png]Inandout[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by CaRaMeL View Post
    I don't know what happened to Kanyewest and Tupac but RIP, they weren't too bad out there. Maybe we will see them again sometime soon....
    did you mean Tupakh ?? he's on elendilmir now :O

Thumbs up

I've tried to play again but, the game just does not do it for me anymore. The memories of visible stars and of days past far out weigh anything I could ever try to experience again in this game or the next.

When the blade was at it's height was the best times and maybe a little bit on Elendilmir

Im sure I'll forget some don't hold it against me.

Barkinin
    Rocco
    Meldrath
    Gothnon
    Deathdealer
    Prep
    Dafro
    Musta
    Dozer
    Gwyn
    Faja
    Izo
    Fam
    Isindar

those were some fun times!

Hope everyone is doing well,

Barkinin/Larkinin

Quote Originally Posted by Larkinin View Post
    Gothnon

Fam
    Isindar

those were some fun times!

Hope everyone is doing well,

Barkinin/Larkinin
    Fam and Isinub are actually back on creepside. Gothnon (Nimrodel version) I saw say out briefly about a week ago.

I'm the kind of player you just want to admire from afar but not get too close cause my obnoxious personality ruins the whole glamor side.

Vag Punch.

This is why I love Rusty!

Quote Originally Posted by maosnkane1970 View Post
    Vag Punch.
    Sounds like it would be painful. Unless it is the other kind of punch

BloNdie and Xael: These 2 go down as some of the wittiest funniest this server had

Kalioth: Best laughs, both with and against, saved us from a lot of repetitive boredom

As it goes on, i actually don't miss the drama biz in favor of how friendly Nim is now. Maybe I've played too much League tho xP
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Aug 11 2013 at 02:13 PM.

My first time in the moors on Nim was with Butta, so would like to see him come back
    Sparlight, Volo, Toq
    Most fun I had that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    My first time in the moors on Nim was with Butta, so would like to see him come back
    Sparlight, Volo, Toq
    Your friend Greenyganker has just come online.

Saw that ^^^ this weekend, so butta was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post

But was he really?

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc2 View Post

As it goes on, i actually don't miss the drama biz in favor of how friendly Nim is now
    it's tough brewing a hostile atmosphere when your competition is either too dumb or senile to understand your legitimate points, much less your insults

but I do try

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc2 View Post
    As it goes on, i actually don't miss the drama biz in favor of how friendly Nim is now. Maybe I've played too much League tho xP
    This server is actually a lot more enjoyable than the other ones I've sampled. Pocket healed easymoders from the big zerg servers have a hard time seeing what still makes the game fun because they're too busy making points and crafting enigmatic insults that only they're apparently smart enough to understand (because they're like geniuses right?). Some guy in university used to always tell me a Prince Edward Islander is like a Newfie with his head kicked in, I never got that one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post

Oh he's back on.

Milt: "Hey, how's it going fellas?"
    Butta: "Great until the freeps quit."

(Milt looks around and empty moors)

You win again Butta! Great to have ya back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Sparlight, Volo, Toq
    Sparlight was on over the weekend.

I heard about Butta but never seen / talked to them. I'd like to sometime.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast