We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Stunts how are you not R12 yet.

I know. It has been well over 2 years. lol. I didnt play for about a year of that then got into PVE for a while. For shame for shame on myself!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000005ecfa/signature.png]Stuns[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ben4patriots View Post
    I know this thread has been derailed from it's original intent. The thing missing I believe is the camaraderie as well as leaders. But more then anything is the camaraderie. I don't lead at all anymore myself and I have no desire to. So with that I don't feel I have the right to complain about those who are leading. My plan is to hit rank 12 then go creepside.

Much of the fighting has changed due to the changes to PVMP not due to the people. While possible it is not as feasable to 2 man a keep or the relic. Backdoors in the keep and the buffs have changed the way the moors is played. Hitting one area while distracting another etc. Every fight is inside a keep or area with NPC's. Maybe i am missing it but even when numbers are out I just don't see open field fighting or tactics being used at all. I see one side pushing into a keep and the side with bigger numbers winning. Then stick to one shotters and fight there.

I definatley miss some of the older players. But I like some of the new ones as well. Just like some older members I could not stand. But between the changes to moors and F2P creepside I believe its the changes to the game that have the moors in the current state and not the people.

The people who come out to the moors and just ask "any raids out here" have been here since the beginning. They dont know if there is action or not. they just want to jump in a raid even if no creeps out. That is not new. There has always been people like that. Moors has always been a numbers game and it still is. Tactics is on the leaders of each side and the state of the current moors.
    Can't 2man the Relic no problem. Shwasted and I duo-ed the middle Delving boss. I'm sure the relic can be done with a warden/guard and captain/lm or whatever.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Can't 2man the Relic no problem. Shwasted and I duo-ed the middle Delving boss. I'm sure the relic can be done with a warden/guard and captain/lm or whatever.
    I know it can be done. Just the time it takes now is a bit longer since all 3 have to die. Before the solo pull then just burn the tyrant. I havent tried since the change. just seems like it would take to long now and better chance to get caught.

Impressive on center guy though. Gratz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000005ecfa/signature.png]Stuns[/charsig]

Have seen Warden/buddy combo do it, Good work on the Rogmul though, would be one of those times it would be so tempting to wait, watch then POUNCE! to say hello of course
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

I don't think there has been camaraderie on Freepside in literally years. There have been ego-maniacal RL's and their lemmings, to be sure.

I do believe Ahli and Callquinta were duoing DG over a year ago. Not sure if they ever managed to grab the relic, but I have caught them there once or twice and IIRC Zrod and Dafro soloed Isen on their Wardens.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jul 09 2013 at 10:20 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I don't think there has been camaraderie on Freepside in literally years. There have been ego-maniacal RL's and their lemmings, to be sure.

I do believe Ahli and Callquinta were duoing DG over a year ago. Not sure if they ever managed to grab the relic, but I have caught them there once or twice and IIRC Zrod and Dafro soloed Isen on their Wardens.
    Not sure about pre-lvl 65, but every keep has been soloable for wardens since at least ItA. Not sure if you are aware, but the first marshals/overlords auto-pull with the tyrant/cg, and all have to be defeated within a time limit (30-45 seconds, iirc) or they will respawn. I took the relic solo on my warden in early RoR and it really wasn't that much different than when I had done in RoI, just drop stuff down to 20k or so before moving on to the next target till everything is ready to die.

TA should probably still be doable for at least a warden, but the overall mob reset timer might be a bit of a problem considering how much morale you have to burn through via spam-healing gambits.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Actually on my warden at level 65 I soloed the Isendeep, TR, and LC tyrants. The best one was Isen because after that the freeps literally won the moors for good. I wanted to try on champ but I never got the 65 solo build quite right. Sword Halls was about as far as I ever got on a solo champ build at 65.

And to answer the thread's question, I think we all can agree that Tsion needs to return.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    And to answer the thread's question, I think we all can agree that Tsion needs to return.
    The Collector of Juice!!!!!!
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Brah the moment we grabbed it, we always had creeps all up in our @@ses. We just wanted to farm dat ish in peace. >.>

My rating on my warg is probably 0, if you actually think I care about dying on my warg you have no idea. I always jump people inside a raid just to try to kill them even if I die. Yea there was 8 creeps then we tracked and you guys had 15 (your group alone had 2 healing minis, 3 HNT and a Guard) against 8 solo creeps.

Theres a person that once said in Freep OOC something about warg, "If your not in the group but you are next to the group that mean you are in the group". Unfortunately none of you solo even if it's to fight 1 single creep. After we tracked and saw 15 freeps most logged out and you "group not raid" stayed to farm and reset TR to get 1 freever who didn't know what was happening. You did this for around 15 min.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

Jonah, cause his sunglasses cost more than your video card. Fo reelz

This thread has gotten very off topic. The original question to who would improve the moors to some other stuff to farming and raiding....

*sigh* my poor attempt at being reminiscent turned into a troll fest...I guess thats Nimrodel for you
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Grishmack View Post
    This thread has gotten very off topic. The original question to who would improve the moors to some other stuff to farming and raiding....

*sigh* my poor attempt at being reminiscent turned into a troll fest...I guess thats Nimrodel for you
    What do you expect? The farming thread gets locked so it spills out to the other active ones.

Also lots of exaggeration here.

[center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000006044d/signature.png]Ahli[/charsig]

Pretty sure most moderators are there on a voluntary basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Pretty sure most moderators are there on a voluntary basis.
    Maybe, would explain a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealcow333 View Post
    Ugly. Completely hideous.

Unforgivable. Thou shalt be barren for 7 generations!

(wait, how would you make it to the 2nd generation to begin with?)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000006044d/signature.png]Ahli[/charsig]

I have a huge long list of players I'd like to see again, so I can't pick just one.
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldo, Armoured, Oldhag
    Glurrg, Gluurg, Commendationz, Manchops, Mothnon
    [IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/10817375250lotro_lotro26.png[/IMG]

Mine's bigger and longer.

There's something in realizing that names I recognize from two years ago are still relevant in present-day conversation. It's like things never change!

...Hm. ಠ_ಠ
    Aranoreth ~ Evalia
    Vinyara, of Nimrodel

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiSoul View Post
    There's something in realizing that names I recognize from two years ago are still relevant in present-day conversation. It's like things never change!

...Hm. ಠ_ಠ
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Maybe, would explain a lot.
    They only "moderate" what is reported to them. It's a generally accepted fact.
    [color=lightblue]Magikx[/color]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast