We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

SoA content - Revisited

Some people on imladris had this idea of doing the Shadows of Angmar content on level to pass the time. I want to know if Brandywine is interested in such an idea and it is further explained in this thread.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...gmar-Revisited
    Post your thoughts and ideas on what you think about it. I for one would think this would be a fun idea for some of us(including me) that have not played during SoA.

Dem XP disabler is 495 if anyone was curious about the price of it.
    Last edited by Isylum; Jul 03 2013 at 04:00 PM.

Haha! So this finally came to Brandywine! I've actually thrown my lot in with the Riddermark folks who are doing this because the plan is to do all the fellowship content on the way up to Angmar including Garth Agarwen, Dol Dinen, etc.

I believe Imladris' goal is to just gather people who are 50 (no LI's) and do the 50 end-game content only.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Quote Originally Posted by Isylum View Post
    Some people on imladris had this idea of doing the Shadows of Angmar content on level to pass the time. I want to know if Brandywine is interested in such an idea and it is further explained in this thread.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...gmar-Revisited
    Post your thoughts and ideas on what you think about it. I for one would think this would be a fun idea for some of us(including me) that have not played during SoA.

Dem XP disabler is 495 if anyone was curious about the price of it.
    I would be interested in this, have a 50 Champ who is locked and working on all the old content before moving into Moria.

I have a feeling that if you set something up and advertised it in places besides just this forum you could get a nice sized group. if you build it, they will come.

The lighter on the restrictions the better (no Wardens/RKs is silly), I think just locking at 50 and no LI are all you need.

I'd be interested in this. Would it be running all of the SoA group content?
    Geddi of Brandywine
    Level 65 Dwarven Minstrel of Questionable Ability
    Member of The Knights Of Dol Amroth

I've got a decent amount of my kin on board with doing this. For our group we aren't having any restrictions though... you just gotta cap at level 50. I don't care if you have an LI or upgrade it... at best it's a starter LI as drops don't start until 51.

I was thinking of trying to advertise a user channel for level 50 content called "fifty". All it would be is a glff for level 50 players. If a group wants to stay true to no LI's all they'd have to do is advertise that. Does this sound like something you guys would be interested in?
    \\ Galidin \\ Unpossible \\ Rawlor \\
    ...::: Defenders of the Lost Light - Brandywine :::...

Hell yeah, this makes me want to level another character just to be able to do this. Might make this game fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawlor View Post
    I've got a decent amount of my kin on board with doing this. For our group we aren't having any restrictions though... you just gotta cap at level 50. I don't care if you have an LI or upgrade it... at best it's a starter LI as drops don't start until 51.

I was thinking of trying to advertise a user channel for level 50 content called "fifty". All it would be is a glff for level 50 players. If a group wants to stay true to no LI's all they'd have to do is advertise that. Does this sound like something you guys would be interested in?
    yeah im not crazy with lots of restrictions. Lets get a glff user chat for lvl 50's sorted out and when thats decided we can get people aboard this crazy train.

If you went ahead and made the channel we can probably use that.