We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mirkwood to Dunland level gap?

Is there a level gap between mirkwood and the ROI expansion, because I have heard the the Dunland quests start at level 67-68 and I want to know if this is true.

They have a questpack for that...

I think it is called Enedwaith and it comes before the Isenguard location. If you do Mirkwood and Enedwaith you should have no problems heading into Dunland. Honestly I usually skip Mirkwood (just head into Enedwaith) and still had no troubles in Dunland.

My level 65 Cappy just started in Dunland. They redid the quest levels in a few areas to smooth out the leveling.

Dunland starts at 65. It was added as part of the expansion that raised the level cap from 65 to 75. If you are not 65 or want to over level before going to Dunland, you have both Mirkwood and Endewaith available as level 60-65 regions.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

There is no gap. Mirkwood is L61-65, Dunland is L66-75.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000704a/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi108 View Post
    There is no gap. Mirkwood is L61-65, Dunland is L66-75.
    Exactly.

Mirkwood and Enedwaith do overlap completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    Exactly.

Mirkwood and Enedwaith do overlap completely.
    I like to do all quests and all areas. So I did Mirkwood AND Enedwaith. When I started Isengard, all quests were green or even grey. And now I finished Isengart and start with Rohan at level 82 :-/

I would buy an XP-disabler but not for this price when it is bound to char.