We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: omg nerf us

omg nerf us

Rks and spiders aren't happy with eachother

Last edited by Rashy; Jun 30 2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

No pictures :((((((((((

Pics or it didn't happen
    I never did a day's work in my life. It was all fun. - Thomas A. Edison

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000020b906/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Blazedancer View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Managed to get it working, thanks for the call out
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Playing creepside lately I've seen this kind of bs happening a lot...

I mean, 11k dmg after audacity, mitigations and critical defence are subtracted? Huge lolz.

Basicly a creep can't ever beat a good freep. Unless the freep goes all "I wont use this, nor that"... which sux big time to me, cause I want to fight the other person on it's full capability, not a self-nerfed version of him.

Still. I'm sticking to creepside. At least until levelcap hits 95 AND the mindless grind for gear ends.

Hope turbine get some of that RoR balance back in place... tho freeps wont be able to handle again... (talking as a freep that couldn't handle it and hugged a crazy OP class during that period).
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post

I mean, 11k dmg after audacity, mitigations and critical defence are subtracted? Huge lolz.

Basicly a creep can't ever beat a good freep. Unless the freep goes all "I wont use this, nor that"... which sux big time to me, cause I want to fight the other person on it's full capability, not a self-nerfed version of him.

Still. I'm sticking to creepside. At least until levelcap hits 95 AND the mindless grind for gear ends.

Hope turbine get some of that RoR balance back in place... tho freeps wont be able to handle again... (talking as a freep that couldn't handle it and hugged a crazy OP class during that period).
    No 2 classes will really have balanced cooldowns if they aren't exactly the same class with exactly same gear/stats so that's a pointless complaint really. Making fights less cooldown reliant out of your free will [both freep and creep] makes it more fun for some people and gives chance for both to have a win that means something. When I creep and I fight a champ that doesn't use anything and lose horribly I usually enjoy it cuz that means the champ must've been pretty damn good and fight was exciting for me as I did have a chance to win, just didn't succeed this time. But this is a bit offtopic i guess...

Yes, Merl kept boasting about being a noob and getting a 12k reflect on himself >.>

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

He'd be able to break the 14k mark if I wasn't with my BoS mit buff on full stacks. and This with only one blue OP

Stop swapping armour merl. Dx

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post

Welcome to creepside!! Where our DPS is laughable, devastating hits aren't very devastating and the only thing we fight are bubble monsters.
    Last edited by Derpon; Jul 01 2013 at 12:35 PM.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

I agree with thorfinn. I am all for people challenging themselves by dropping certain skills out of their rotations but if ezmode is more fun for some people I can't judge that :P goes for creeps and freeps btw.. though admittedly freeps usually have a heck of a lot more they can drop then creeps to strive for close fun fights
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

thread derailed

Essie - Tr.

To be fair,

If you had a bit more morale you would have survived the shot and Merl would be dead.......

HOW DO YOU COMBAT THOSE FACTS HUH
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

I hate you Epic Conclusion
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    To be fair,

If you had a bit more morale you would have survived the shot and Merl would be dead.......

HOW DO YOU COMBAT THOSE FACTS HUH
    More moral doesn't help - i bet he was already at 6-8k moral when he reflected that. Shouldn't forget that you have to set the EC up first. Could be wrong though
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Was a fairly large fight near freep rez circle, I was sitting in PvE gear and Elgonil was the last creep alive. He had about 11k morale exactly when I hit him I lol'd and so did he.
    Merlinros - Brandywine

I guess asking the opponent to tie his hand behind his back so you can have a chance to win might be fun for some fighters... not for me.

A game that needs that to have balanced fights, to me, is doing it wrong.

A game that needs classes to chainmezz ppl to win, also is doing it wrong. (go fight a pillow, it wont fight back)

And derailing this thread a bit more, I have to admit: Turbine beated me. I'm off this game for good.

Thanks for every creep for staying there and being my punch bag when I was freepside. Now I can really appreciate your effort.

I'm sorry freeps, but I won't do the same for you guys... nor will I go back to freep and put creeps thru this.

Cya in some other game, I guess!

Get in that FB Crickhollow Group and let me know if you are going to Elder Scrolls Online! Meet ya there! =)

Hugs and kisses,

R.I.P. Herja/Fearghus/Stiches/Shwing.
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Sad to see Turbine losing another longstanding player. Although they aren't making any strives to hold on to them.

I've been saying for a while that everyone should play both sides to see how tough/easy it is for different classes out there. Some people will still refuse to acknowledge the differences even after they have felt them first hand. I know a lot of the people complaining about creep OPness are the same people that complain that my RK is OP.

Its tough out there for everyone, there are some creeps on the server that can still beat me regularly, and it groups I still go down pretty quick. But just because I've died doesn't mean the other side is OP, maybe I was outplayed, maybe I lagged, or maybe it was a concerted effort just to make sure I'm dead.

It is hard to play creepside for any length of time, hat goes off to the players that can stick at it. Not easy to constantly be going against people that in most cases you shouldn't be able to beat 1 on 1.

#offtopicletsgetbacktomerlinre flectinghimselftodeathlikeanub
    Merlinros - Brandywine

I've spent almost all day warging on 2 servers. died a lot, killed a lot, had heaps of fun. Granted on Crick I only 1v1ed and other server I 1v1ed, Roamed, Ganked and all that stuff. It sucks the way creeps are, but i wouldn't say that it sucks to be a creep, all dem pretty skins :3
    ./endofftopic

Petition to nerf Merl!

X

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

All it matters is that I killed merl first. Everything else is fluff.

:O

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    All it matters is that I killed merl first. Everything else is fluff.

:O
    lmfao
    Merlinros - Brandywine

I love Epic Conclusion and Reflect best combination in the moors. Hush up about nerfs they never work out the way you think.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

With full audacity and on a spider (I mean our mits don't really suck THAT much...?) 12k is a bit ridiculous...

GL to you Herja and see you in ESO!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

He died first. All that matters. <3

Essie - Tr.