We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Recuperate

Hybrid View

Recuperate

Does anyone else have problems with this skill not working half the time? I get a "skill requirements not met" message but I can't find any requirements for this skill.
    "The LOTRO Store will offer convenience, not advantage." -Patience
    "These pots are only available in the store and they are not available via crafting. Nor do we have any plans for this to change right now." -Frelorn

I have seen this while leveling my lore master but haven't seen it on any other class. What class do you play?

I get it all the time on my champ

I believe you have to have fervour to use the skill. Some skills skills generate fervour and others remove it. If you try to use the skill out of combat or with no fervour you will receive the error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratefuldude View Post
    I believe you have to have fervour to use the skill. Some skills skills generate fervour and others remove it. If you try to use the skill out of combat or with no fervour you will receive the error message.
    I don't think there's anything about needing fervor on the tooltip, but I might be wrong. One way or the other turbine messed up.
    "The LOTRO Store will offer convenience, not advantage." -Patience
    "These pots are only available in the store and they are not available via crafting. Nor do we have any plans for this to change right now." -Frelorn

Quote Originally Posted by lordjimdudkiewicz View Post
    I don't think there's anything about needing fervor on the tooltip, but I might be wrong. One way or the other turbine messed up.
    Yeah, I only figured it out with testing. I, like you, couldnt figure out why it didnt work reliably.