We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Forums Allow Login?

I've been unable to log in to the forums or take part in lotteries since sometime late last calendar year. Multiple periodic bug reports and support tickets produced zilch. Will the new forums allow me to once again create a forum account that is actually linked to my player account?

I have the same issue on my other account. I can log in with this account but not the other one. Very frustrating. I wish they'd fix it.

When in doubt call them. There maybe some other reason for your problems and it's a lot faster. Some players have reported you can Skype them for free if you are outside the US.

For Account Management Phone Support please call 855-WBGAMES or 781-407-4020.

English Support is available Sunday - Saturday from 10:00 am to 7:00 PM Eastern
    The new forums are reportedly going to be much more reliable than the current ones. We will see SOON(tm) as the current eta is sometime after July 4.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

There are already a lot threads about this issue.

Try this: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...35#post6824535
    Wer Hilfe will, muss Informationen liefern.
    >> Lotro World transfer status <<