We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where is Sulmus???

I have been doing/logging in daily to check on the bounties for the Wildermore dailies, and I have NEVER EVER seen the bounty for Sulmus. He's the only one that I and several other people I know of need to complete the deed. Is this bounty broken or something?

Has anyone else seen this bounty pop up?
    Freia - Level 85 Elf Minstrel, Crickhollow
    Loge - Level 85 Elf Loremaster, Crickhollow
    Brunhilde - Level 85 Hobbit Burglar, Crickhollow
    Nimrodiel - Weaver, Crickhollow

I waited for him to pop up for over 4 weeks on Riddermark and then he was only up for 1 day. Since the dailies are simply just random, your only option is just wait.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000704a/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Please note: The Survivors quest for any Warband will not show if you have the Warband quest active in your quest log.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Please note: The Survivors quest for any Warband will not show if you have the Warband quest active in your quest log.
    Oh Sulmus is not a warband but a daily bounty quest.Totally random as it was stated,in Windfolla I have seen this quest a good amount of times.
    Tilimir ~ Crickhollow