We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Remembering a very special Captain

Hello Ark, I just wanted to let everyone know of the passing of a very special Captain, Yoby Won passed away June. 09th 2013 from an illness he had been fighting for awhile. He was an amazing person and friend. I am so glad to have known you Yoby and my prayers go out to you and your family. You will always be part of LOAFE and in my thoughts and heart.

Cura

I am so sorry to hear about this, and my heart goes out to his family and what they must be going through. Yoby was one of the first few people I grouped with way back when I started this game. He was not only an amazing player, but a great person; friendly, outgoing, and he always was in good humor.

May the road go ever onward for him in his next journey.

Rest in peace, Yoby

Very sad indeed. Yoby was in some of my earlier kins in this game. His Cappy and my RK tore up leveling in the Waterworks in Moria.

His in game housing is actually in my neighborhood, 4 Garden Street, Cladcot, Breeland Housing if anyone wishes to stop by for in game respect.

Rest in peace there brave Captain.
    Last edited by Lutheran; Jun 28 2013 at 07:25 PM.