We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So I am going to ask my fellow hunters that play Moors

First off i tried getting this thread going on my server with little luck....

basically what i asked was about creep mitigation's especially a high ranked reaver I am asking this cause i have notice on rank 10 or higher reavers seem to take very little damage is this just a bad class match up hunter vs reaver designed by turbine or am I doing something wrong it feels like except for the warleader that i can rip off amazing dps on all other classes in the moors I am about to hit rank 13 on my server so I have been in the moors for years now so i have seen all the hunter changes I miss our old dps 10-13k HS 1 shotting creeps lol I started this thread to have good conversations with other moors hunters please refrain making stupid statements cause i enjoy talking about my class and killing creeps

I have heard several rumors

1. Being the first 4-5k ripping of a reaver is completed mitigated after that it is comes off pretty easy has anyone else heard this? or just rumor
    2. according to others the reaver has a higher physical mitigation is this true?
    3.I understand that charge has a lot to do with and who can get the first hit makes a huge difference

any other ideas or input u guys have for moors hunting please feel free to post about

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter76 View Post
    First off i tried getting this thread going on my server with little luck....

basically what i asked was about creep mitigation's especially a high ranked reaver I am asking this cause i have notice on rank 10 or higher reavers seem to take very little damage is this just a bad class match up hunter vs reaver designed by turbine or am I doing something wrong it feels like except for the warleader that i can rip off amazing dps on all other classes in the moors I am about to hit rank 13 on my server so I have been in the moors for years now so i have seen all the hunter changes I miss our old dps 10-13k HS 1 shotting creeps lol I started this thread to have good conversations with other moors hunters please refrain making stupid statements cause i enjoy talking about my class and killing creeps

I have heard several rumors

1. Being the first 4-5k ripping of a reaver is completed mitigated after that it is comes off pretty easy has anyone else heard this? or just rumor
    2. according to others the reaver has a higher physical mitigation is this true?
    3.I understand that charge has a lot to do with and who can get the first hit makes a huge difference

any other ideas or input u guys have for moors hunting please feel free to post about
    Reavers have a class mechanic called relentless.

At full morale they take -20% damage, as their morale goes down this bonus drops, but their damage increases (approaching 20% more damage as they get close to 0 morale).
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    Reavers have a class mechanic called relentless.

At full morale they take -20% damage, as their morale goes down this bonus drops, but their damage increases (approaching 20% more damage as they get close to 0 morale).
    wow thanks that makes a lot of sense ...so any suggestions to counter it i guess try to rip off as much dps as u can and pray for some big crits on charge i mean and if at range ....i mean that's what I am doing now hitting a focus pot for the devastate and bubble
    and hang on for the "in and out" dance lol

I am seeing a lot of high rank reavers 3 shot freeps lately D:
    Last edited by Elkhunter76; Jun 27 2013 at 05:28 PM.