We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    The Hell

Grats Chieftan Luzrun

Grats Man in 12 youre awesome, thanks for thanks for save my &&& in freepside and creepside

Gratz Luz! ululululul
    Rustynailz The Black Blade

Quote Originally Posted by maosnkane1970 View Post
    Gratz Luz! ululululul
    yep gratz ! beast healer
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]

Nice one Luzrun!

awesome man!`

Grats luz glad u got it man! /smokes with luzrun
    Sicoreth -r12 cappy Scarbarothe suicidal r8 ba
    The Fallen/Bad Kids

Quote Originally Posted by Keisuke View Post
    Grats Man in 12 youre awesome, thanks for thanks for save my &&& in freepside and creepside
    Luz retired his burg long time ago after getting 2k rating. Doubt he healed ya on freep hahaha.

On the contrary, gratz on the effort and accomplishment. Put on the Vag skin!

Healtaggers unite!!!
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Congrats, my friend. I am always dismayed when I see you out because I know that the difficulty of killing any creeps has increased tenfold. You seem to know who to heal and when to heal them.

Now, leave Luzrun retired in Grams, leave the spider in his burrow, and come freep side!

Grats man!
    [font=Palatino Linotype][color=#66CCFF]Graf[/color][color=#FFD52A] | [/color][color=#FF3300]Musta[/color][/font]

7th Circle of Hell
    Congrats Luz!

Thank you for all the heals and fun times!
    On to the next one!
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

Well done Luz! One of the best out there

Congratulations sir, you and dozer are the backbone of every solid group we're a part of.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Congrats luz, always responsible for either saving my life or killing my pushes. On to 13 and Bane of the West!
    High Chieftain Dafromanx - Blackarrow
    Third Marshal Cillidellan - Elf Guardian
    If you just do stuff, and nothing happens... what does it all mean? What's the point?

Gratz Luz!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

Gratz Luz.
    Gungus - Captain

Gratz Luz. I still remember those 4v7s with Dred and BDC the night you hit r11 . Great pvp back then.