We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Ahrondir

Ahrondir

Hey man how's it going? Hope you're doing well. When my life has some solidity I hope to come back and play with you again (and all my other lotro friends).

Glad you're still around making your mark on middle-earth, bro.

-Hal

Quote Originally Posted by Asterius_the_Starry View Post
    Hey man how's it going? Hope you're doing well. When my life has some solidity I hope to come back and play with you again (and all my other lotro friends).

Glad you're still around making your mark on middle-earth, bro.

-Hal
    The Legend has spoken! Hal, its great to hear from you man . Everything is gonna work out for ya brother, i know it. If you ever come back, send me a PM and ill reinstall this game or we can go try some other MMO, whichever man.

Take care my friend.

( Ill get Maggotmeat and Irin to come ball w/ us too if i can )
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    The Legend has spoken! Hal, its great to hear from you man . Everything is gonna work out for ya brother, i know it. If you ever come back, send me a PM and ill reinstall this game or we can go try some other MMO, whichever man.

Take care my friend.

( Ill get Maggotmeat and Irin to come ball w/ us too if i can )
    Irin is enjoying his over powered water lore too much. But I'm up for anything Ridduk.
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

I've tried repeatedly to get Hal to re-up... It's like crack, once you've kicked the habit you know you shouldn't go back

Yes, I enjoy water lore a lot... I was a bottom feeder for a very long time. The next closest LM to me in the rankings is 3 ranks below me, because they all quit playing for so long.

I played through it unlike most others, I am going to ride this wave while I can.
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]