We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    DPS RKs are easy to kill. Healing RKs... better bring an army. But is also unlikely they're able to kill anything while spam healing.
    DPS RKs have always been the squishiest targets. lol.

Healer RKs, on the other hand, were made to p!$$ of players.
    Last edited by Darathelion_Eriagon; Jul 07 2013 at 04:25 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    DPS RKs are easy to kill. Healing RKs... better bring an army. But is also unlikely they're able to kill anything while spam healing.
    It depends on the RK and what class you are. for instance I figure a reaver wreck mostly anything, but if I want to do any damage at all I must get off VT, Headshot and explosive arrow. I don't have those 3 penetrating shots
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    It depends on the RK and what class you are. for instance I figure a reaver wreck mostly anything, but if I want to do any damage at all I must get off VT, Headshot and explosive arrow. I don't have those 3 penetrating shots
    I always kill squishy freeps using Keen Eye stance. God, seeing how gigantic your VT and Revenge damage is at max rank of Keen Eye is just... GLORIFYING.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

If you want to do something besides 1v1s then just leave GTA! The other side will have no one to fight and then the raids ensue and the other people who still want to 1v1 can do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanolas View Post
    The endless 1vs1 sessions at GTA are killing the pvp spirit. And it makes some grown mans to become drama queens.
    I had to put in my LOL here. This should be post marked to Vic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3