We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fererif View Post
    Lol remember that day when u and swift kept ganking me for no reason? That was funny.
    At the 1v1s? I don't believe I've ganked you there, or anywhere for that matter. I don't think I've even seen you on in a while. Besides that, I've never ganked with swift or even duoed with him. Unless you have some other toon besides atboth i don't know about. If tonight allows, we can 1v1 though

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    At the 1v1s? I don't believe I've ganked you there, or anywhere for that matter. I don't think I've even seen you on in a while. Besides that, I've never ganked with swift or even duoed with him. Unless you have some other toon besides atboth i don't know about. If tonight allows, we can 1v1 though
    When do these events usually take place? I miss them all the time appearently
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    When do these events usually take place? I miss them all the time appearently
    All the time. Come on out.

All the time. Come on out.
    Yes. The one v ones and the ganking that ensues happens quite frequently. I admit that lately I have taken more of the ganking approach but only because standing and staring at each other is not one v ones, which is usually what happens. And I will say this, the ganking at least gets action going which is what we all want anyway.

BTW good fights last couple of nights.

Well, had one fight then a vengeful group killed the freeps and drove them off.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Well, had one fight then a vengeful group killed the freeps and drove them off.
    I got ganked because some one healed me. I did not ask for the heal he just gave it. So now I'm on the KoS list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordoftacos View Post
    I got ganked because some one healed me. I did not ask for the heal he just gave it. So now I'm on the KoS list.
    Well I have no clue who your character is, but if they ganked "YOU" because "SOMEONE" healed you they are even more stupid than I thought.

If people are more eager to gank then 1v1 they shouldn't even be there. I saw some people who should go away from the start.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jul 04 2013 at 07:13 PM.

I enjoy 1v1ing as much as the average guy, i like to see how long i can last fighting burgs seeing as they are the ones who are always harrasing me when there is actually a raid out, the reason most of this &&&& gets zerg is because there have been times when 10-20 people just stand around and watch and do nothing. That gets kinda old especially when you hear one side or the other compain about not having enough of the others ones to fight when there is actual raiding going on. Btw do freeps really need all 4 outposts to have a 1v1 contest?
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    I enjoy 1v1ing as much as the average guy, i like to see how long i can last fighting burgs seeing as they are the ones who are always harrasing me when there is actually a raid out, the reason most of this &&&& gets zerg is because there have been times when 10-20 people just stand around and watch and do nothing. That gets kinda old especially when you hear one side or the other compain about not having enough of the others ones to fight when there is actual raiding going on. Btw do freeps really need all 4 outposts to have a 1v1 contest?
    One of the problems is that people don't want to fight certain players. I will fight anyone but if they only want to farm me then I'm not going to fight them. The people who take the outposts are normally doing it for the quest and do not care about 1v1s. I would prefer more raids and less 1v1s but don't get me wrong I love 1v1s but not 24/7.
    Last edited by ry5555; Jul 06 2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Aldrest R11 Burglar
    Motharan R6 Guardian
    Tormoth R4 Captain
    Langlegion Warden

Really? It must have been someone one else... and I have a rank zero spider that never play on but its ne ver been past the slug pits

OH GOD. It's been half a year since I last logged in to LOTRO. What on earth happened to PvMP? I am pretty sure that there were lots of changes. Were the changes for the good or for the worse? I was planning to make a big come-back on my cute little Blackarrow. I just wanna know if the PvMP is still "decent" enough to return to.

And by the way, Tingur, how are you? Are you still a naughty and fuzzy cat?

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Darathelion_Eriagon View Post
    OH GOD. It's been half a year since I last logged in to LOTRO. What on earth happened to PvMP? I am pretty sure that there were lots of changes. Were the changes for the good or for the worse? I was planning to make a big come-back on my cute little Blackarrow. I just wanna know if the PvMP is still "decent" enough to return to.

And by the way, Tingur, how are you? Are you still a naughty and fuzzy cat?

They made RKs so OP that they're easily mistaken for admins. All the freeps with balls left and only the weak and cowardly remain. You can return to the PvMP, but I promise ya it'll be hell vs healing classes. Anthadlan has gotten better though, I could beat him with just my melee skills when he was new to the moors, now he's r10/11?

And to answer your last question:

All the freeps with balls left and only the weak and cowardly remain.
    You have hurt my feelings with the words you have typed
    Belegarod - Guard \ Belegarond-1 - Captain / Belegorond - Champion \ Maveryck - Runekeeper / Glaxe-1 - Burg \ Atwo-1 - LM / Jaspir - Warden \ Gladden

They made RKs so OP that they're easily mistaken for admins. All the freeps with balls left and only the weak and cowardly remain. You can return to the PvMP, but I promise ya it'll be hell vs healing classes. Anthadlan has gotten better though, I could beat him with just my melee skills when he was new to the moors, now he's r10/11?

And to answer your last question:
    RKs OP? I think RKs out-healing creep DPS is nothing new.

Well, if the coward freeps are all that remains in the Moors, then it will be fun to get myself to R11. I'm used to those types of freeps that hide their faces in GV / rez circles all day long. LOL. I think I'm gonna experience ages of GV camping once again, just like the good old days.

And awww, you are still the naughty cat just like before. I wanna do some duo hunting with you out on the Moors. Time to torture some freeplings.

Did they do some changes to the map of the Moors?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.S.
    ANTHADLAN? Oh that cute little cappy who dies from one Headshot and a VT from my BA. I miss him. I wanna see how he's grown.
    Last edited by Darathelion_Eriagon; Jul 06 2013 at 05:19 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    You have hurt my feelings with the words you have typed
    Feel free to prove me wrong anytime you like

RKs OP? I think RKs out-healing creep DPS is nothing new.

Well, if the coward freeps are all that remains in the Moors, then it will be fun to get myself to R11. I'm used to those types of freeps that hide their faces in GV / rez circles all day long. LOL. I think I'm gonna experience ages of GV camping once again, just like the good old days.

And awww, you are still the naughty cat just like before. I wanna do some duo hunting with you out on the Moors. Time to torture some freeplings.

Did they do some changes to the map of the Moors?
    No, RKs are way worse now than in RoI. I mean we had 6 creeps on this one RK at grams and he made it all the way inside Lugz just like that. Did you know that BA damage has dropped compared to what it was in RoI? That one is painful especially now guardians run around with more damage. No changes to the map, those pesky buffs are still around. The BA is still pretty good, just that hunters can now outlive those 30 seconds without store pots. Wargs is perhaps the weakest link at the moment.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jul 06 2013 at 05:45 AM.

That one is painful especially now guardians run around with more damage
    Hrmm?

Hrmm?
    Quiet you burger.

Quiet you burger.
    Rude! If transfers were up, I'd be playing my captain

Rude! If transfers were up, I'd be playing my captain
    Better than your burger I hope

Better than your burger I hope
    Im the best burger out there!

Im the best burger out there!
    Trying not to laugh. Trying really hard... Gives Up

Lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Fererif View Post
    Trying not to laugh. Trying really hard... Gives Up

Lolololol
    Have you tried with cheese and salad?

No, RKs are way worse now than in RoI. I mean we had 6 creeps on this one RK at grams and he made it all the way inside Lugz just like that. Did you know that BA damage has dropped compared to what it was in RoI? That one is painful especially now guardians run around with more damage. No changes to the map, those pesky buffs are still around. The BA is still pretty good, just that hunters can now outlive those 30 seconds without store pots. Wargs is perhaps the weakest link at the moment.
    So that means RKs had become a broken-OP class. Too bad.

Well, if BA damage has dropped that's bad. It seems that I would need to bring out the true fighting spirit of my cute little BA.

And uh, the outpost and keep buffs are still present? Soooo terrible.

But despite all of these &&&&&& changes, I'm still gonna come back. I have begun patching my client and will start farming slugs at Grams maybe next week. I miss those days. I can't help it. lol

How's your BA Ting?

So that means RKs had become a broken-OP class. Too bad.

Well, if BA damage has dropped that's bad. It seems that I would need to bring out the true fighting spirit of my cute little BA.

And uh, the outpost and keep buffs are still present? Soooo terrible.

But despite all of these &&&&&& changes, I'm still gonna come back. I have begun patching my client and will start farming slugs at Grams maybe next week. I miss those days. I can't help it. lol

How's your BA Ting?
    DPS RKs are easy to kill. Healing RKs... better bring an army. But is also unlikely they're able to kill anything while spam healing.

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    But is also unlikely they're able to kill anything while spam healing.
    Except, say, a warg.
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast