We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What to do with all those old barter tokens ?

My vault is full of old barter tokens. Is there any way to use them when you outlevel the related gear ? Any way to convert them to marks or something ?

Thank you.

Some of them can be converted into relics.

Buy the Barter Wallet, it stores all those Tokens for you and frees up a lot of space in your vault and inventory. It's a tough buy at 995 TP but it's worth it if you have more than one toon running around middle earth.

Some types can be exchanged for things like morale potions, which you can turn around and sell on the AH. That's what I usually do when I've run out of stuff to buy with a certain token type.

Hi again,

I already have the Wallet (I'm a VIP - lifetime member).

I saw that I could barter for potions.

I'll travel around to find which ones can be traded for relics. I've started in Garth Forthnir (Angmar), and all I saw was potions. Maybe I'll have better luck with more recent tokens.

So I guess the rule is: use them when you get them. I usually drop them into my vault because they take too much space and then I forget about them, and just use quest reward gear.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentelyoo View Post
    I already have the Wallet (I'm a VIP - lifetime member).
    The Premium Wallet has to be purchased separately, it's not auto-granted to VIPs. And you need to take the items out of your vault before the game will transfer them into your wallet anyway.