We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

There's a kinship channel you know.

I just want to say that there is a channel made for you to SPECIFICALLY broadcast that your kinship is recruiting. And the most you have to do to alter it, is say that you're on Arkenstone. When I come onto the Arkenstone page, I want to see things that would concern me, not a billion posts about 'Our kinship is recruiting!' 'Ours is too but we're better than them!' It bugs me when I see that stuff. So don't use the Arkenstone page for recruiting! USE THE FREAKING KINSHIP'S PAGE FOR RECRUITING! IT EXISTS!
    Last edited by Aideani; Jun 27 2013 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aideani View Post
    I just want to say that there is a channel made for you to SPECIFICALLY broadcast that your kinship is recruiting. And the most you have to do to alter it, is say that you're on Arkenstone. When I come onto the Arkenstone page, I want to see things that would concern me, not a billion posts about 'Our kinship is recruiting!' 'Ours is too but we're better than them!' It bugs me when I see that stuff. So don't use the Windfola page for recruiting! USE THE FREAKING KINSHIP'S PAGE FOR RECRUITING! IT EXISTS!

I'll be honest here, that's 'bout all I got out of your post, man. Think the rest might have sailed over my poor warggie head. Oh how it sucks to be short sometimes...
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

I just want to say that there is a channel made for you to SPECIFICALLY broadcast that your kinship is recruiting. And the most you have to do to alter it, is say that you're on Arkenstone. When I come onto the Arkenstone page, I want to see things that would concern me, not a billion posts about 'Our kinship is recruiting!' 'Ours is too but we're better than them!' It bugs me when I see that stuff. So don't use the Windfola page for recruiting! USE THE FREAKING KINSHIP'S PAGE FOR RECRUITING! IT EXISTS!
    Hello.

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone home?

Why are you complaining about Windfola on the Arkenstone forum?

And yeah, wouldn't want those kin ads pushing all those active threads off the front page.

A few more kinship threads and jewels like this will be pushed off the front page:

Hello
    Started by HERO_AWESOME_YOLO‎, Mar 31 2013 01:16 AM

Replies: 0
    Views: 331

But seriously, if it weren't for kinship threads, the last thread on the *front page* of the Arkenstone forum would be one from November 2012.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    But seriously, if it weren't for kinship threads, the last thread on the *front page* of the Arkenstone forum would be one from November 2012.
    So not true, Zekroh totally supplies us with regularly updated threads on his progress oh, and crazy threads like this pop up every so often...
    Last edited by xxforcardassia; Jun 25 2013 at 12:58 PM.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    So not true, Zekroh totally supplies us with regularly updated threads on his progress oh, and crazy threads like this pop up every so often...
    Oh, it's true. I counted the number of threads on the front page that were kinships or people looking for kinships, and then I counted how many non-kin threads on the 2nd page would be bumped up to page 1, and the last thread on page 1 would be from 7 months ago. I admit, it was a rough count, but my point stands! Not belittling the efforts of Zekroh at all!
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

the followers of peregrin took is recruiting, if you want a kin that regularly does slayer deeds from starting areas up to eregion, then our kin is what you want.