We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Okay, Am I seeing things or what?

After the TFIF lottery, which 7 of 8 of my alts won, I entered the next one. I don't remember the name but it had seals and such as the prizes. I looked at the home page about 30 minutes ago, and yay!, 3 of my alts won! But when I clicked on the "enter lottery" button, the winning list for the latest lottery was no longer there and now it doesn't show up on the home page either!

What happened??????????? Anyone else see this?

Three words, Global System Maintenance.
    I suggest checking back in the morning....
    [CENTER][FONT=tahoma]JB_MARSH - Main: [COLOR=#008000]Raberadin[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#006400]Hobbit[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#8b4513]Burglar[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#b22222]Amistad del Otro[/COLOR]
    Servers: [COLOR=#ff8c00]Arkenstone[/COLOR], [COLOR=#008080]Meneldor[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ee82ee]Darrowdelf[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Still not in the list. Let me change the question. Did anyone win in that lottery?

The medallion etc one? Yes, on 5 out of 54 entered characters.

To be compared with the TGIF one where 45 characters won.

The winning rate for the regular lotteries is about same as that med/seal one - for mounts and similar, a win is rather more rare.

Yeah, no wins on the medallion/seal or the mounts lotteries, but several characters won the TFIF one...
    [CENTER][FONT=tahoma]JB_MARSH - Main: [COLOR=#008000]Raberadin[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#006400]Hobbit[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#8b4513]Burglar[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#b22222]Amistad del Otro[/COLOR]
    Servers: [COLOR=#ff8c00]Arkenstone[/COLOR], [COLOR=#008080]Meneldor[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ee82ee]Darrowdelf[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]