We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    whatever your arguments are all about, I will say this much for Cream, he DOESN"T join groups, very very rarely. He may follow alongside others but he is usually solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Isindar View Post
    ...or gromkir is busy holding S and ramming the 2 key enough to be considered a hate-crime.
    See, I've watched Grom play for years and of all the freeps to call out these days, you are clueless to use him as an example. He is up front and pushing constantly now and plays much different than he used to. He's also the one on freepside saying "let's push on TA to get a fight going", etc. Like the old days when it was more about fun than ego. The fact you don't see it tells me how jaded you are.

Not to mention claiming "even numbers" as justification for running away is just about as silly as you could possibly be, considering the ridiculous imbalance issues this book of all books.
    No it's not silly. 2 reasonably ranked creeps can take out any freep. The book isn't that bad. You will never see me run from a 1v1 or even 1v2 (or more) of low ranked creeps. Once I see the zerg, you're damned right I'll run and use any store item I have on hand to help. And when I know you raid babies are in your we-need-4-ops-and-five-to-one--odds-or-we'll-go-to-the-delving mode, you can find me turtled up in a keep.

Do you see cream making these sort of threads?
    Do you ever see it from Elk?

Either way I hardly have a popular opinion. But if you're worried I only call out people on the opposing side, I can most definitely assure you I chide whoever typically yields the most entertainment value.
    Or maybe just the people you know won't have a bunch of digital friends to back them up? Sounds eerily familiar to our respective playstyles.

Quote Originally Posted by Stepbrother View Post
    See, I've watched Grom play for years and of all the freeps to call out these days, you are clueless to use him as an example. He is up front and pushing constantly now and plays much different than he used to. He's also the one on freepside saying "let's push on TA to get a fight going", etc. Like the old days when it was more about fun than ego. The fact you don't see it tells me how jaded you are.
    he certainly dies alot, that doesn't make him aggressive. If you honestly think he is a good example of an aggressive player versus a good example of a typical player for this server (IE pushes with numbers, only) considering the amount of times I see him hightail it from myself and maybe one other with minimum equal numbers only to return with 4-5 than I have news for you.

No it's not silly. 2 reasonably ranked creeps can take out any freep.
    This just seems...out of touch.

Do you ever see it from Elk?
    entire point of my response. this thread.

Or maybe just the people you know won't have a bunch of digital friends to back them up? Sounds eerily familiar to our respective playstyles.
    keep to your assumptions, I know how typically accurate they are
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Isindar View Post
    he certainly dies alot, that doesn't make him aggressive. If you honestly think he is a good example of an aggressive player versus a good example of a typical player for this server (IE pushes with numbers, only) considering the amount of times I see him hightail it from myself and maybe one other with minimum equal numbers only to return with 4-5 than I have news for you.
    Who would you point out in this expansion thatisnt like this?

And as I've explained many, many times, when the zerg on zerg is happening, there's nothing else to do. That doesn't change a thing about my point, it actually reinforces it. It is far worse for me as a solo player that you raid babies all huddle together. It brings the warg packs all around the fringe where I would play, it creates the dynamic already explained where basically everything I'm fighting is getting support whereas I get none. If the action was spread out more, I would be the happiest player in the game but the fact of the matter is most of you are too afraid of dying in a video game to leave the safety of the zerg, You're talking to someone that has spent countless hours roaming the moors looking for anything away from the raid on raid buddy.
    LOL, Milt, I've seen you play the same way when Freeps had numbers. As for being afraid to die. I'll put my deaths against yours any day of the week, and that's with you having a years play time on me.

So I guess all that "solo" time just wasn't any where near where I was soloing in 5 years plus, ok, got it! The only other notable I've never caught solo is Windy, but that's because he never left GV without a raid. Even Grima can't claim that, I've caught him solo

So much here to address. I'm not looking for help on freepside. Ever. I've seen enough of the average freep to know what to expect. It's not something I'm worried about. That doesn't mean I don't laugh at them when they prove me right over and over.

And the quote was never "if you can't save me...". It was "If you don't help me when I need it...". Either you have it wrong or someone lied to you (I've said it numerous times). I have no interest in someone feeling like they helped after watching slackjawed while I get burned down in front of them, then throwing out a rez like "Here, I helped." No you didn't you idiot, you didn't do anything.
    I was paraphrasing. It never was that important to me to remember verbatim as it seems it was for you.

You're a raid baby and you always were, like 99% of your tribe. Here's another little piece of information I've said a thousand times: the BB created the zerg-on-zerg-afraid-to-die-in-a-video-game culture on this server. Everyone that's been around long enough knows this. Ani used your tactics against you and you whined endlessly about it but in the end, that's exactly what it was: you hated seeing it from the other side.
    Ani originated his tactics on Creepside and he was ostracized for it and it drove him Freepside with a vow to ruin PvP on this server. He was the most predictable RL in the history of the server. The only positive aspect he had was bringing numbers out.

I currently have 4782 deaths on Spidey, so yes, I'm oh so scared of dying in a video game.

Remember, when you die in game you die a little bit in RL ^_^

Milt, I have maybe 10 years on you, you are far too young to be this bitter.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Aug 02 2013 at 05:30 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    whatever your arguments are all about, I will say this much for Cream, he DOESN"T join groups, very very rarely. He may follow alongside others but he is usually solo.
    Kinda like Milt........wait a minute.......you don't think........no, it can't be.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Kinda like Milt........wait a minute.......you don't think........no, it can't be.
    retracted.
    Last edited by spelunker; Aug 03 2013 at 05:40 AM.

Oh Milty.. why are you randomly attacking Cream? For shame.

Elk, have you tried reaver yet?

Cream you lil' pimp. You have 2 ladies defending you here, what's up with that?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000006044d/signature.png]Ahli[/charsig]

1) New forums, guys. Woah.

2) Victi, Spidey, and everyone. Have you not argued with Milt before? This will go no where, unfortunately. He won't give in until the thread is locked, and may even then start it on another thread. Sorry guys, but you won't get through!

3) Cream is mah boy. Don't be hatin' on him.

whats with the bunnies? O.o

I don't really play a reaver, I will say though its kinda like how you would expect a champ or guard (those who in theory charge INTO the fray) to have higher mits than those who, design wise, do not. The same principle applies to reavers (though I do feel wargs got screwed here) they are built to zoom in whack whack slash, die gloriously or zoom back out, or so I would think.

The special on the monster deeeeluxe sized Popcorn is causing a supply shortage!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    2) Victi, Spidey, and everyone. Have you not argued with Milt before? This will go no where, unfortunately. He won't give in until the thread is locked, and may even then start it on another thread. Sorry guys, but you won't get through!
    Milt may be the last person on these forums worth arguing with, unfortunately.

I know I won't get through, Milt is Milt and I wouldn't want him to be any different.

Reaver vs Hunter usually favors the Reaver, unless the Hunter knows how to kite and snare. Once a Reaver is in your face you lost.

One of my best friends I met while gaming always plays magic slinging, dress wearers in ever single game, and then complains non stop how heavy armored, melee types blow him up when they get in his face. My response is usually....AND?

They should be able to blow you up when they get in your face, melee range is harder to maintain than being 40m away blowing things up.

He finally rolled a heavy armored melee class in GW2. He was then kvetching about magic slinging, dress wearers blowing him up.

Always walk in another man's shoes when you get the chance. That's why I'm an altaholic, I like to see strengths and weaknesses of all classes.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Aug 02 2013 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    1) New forums, guys. Woah.

3) Cream is mah boy. Don't be hatin' on him.
    implying i'm not supremely bored and posting as such, i don't even kid when i say i find debating often more interesting than the current pvp
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Best of luck to you Elk! Sry man, I don't have a whole lot to offer as far advice goes for hunter. I stopped playing my hunter a long, long time ago. Keep at it. IMO, out of every class creep/freep I've played over the years, hunter was the most enjoyable.......and I've played about everything.

Other than that........
    Milt: great guy, always wants to be better than yesterday.

Invicti: another cool dude, many times in raid with this bugger, he's cool...way down to earth, and the perfect reaver.

Love anat <3, sry I know I need to say hi more!

Droi, you rock man! I need your help though.....i'll try to get ahold of you in-game about a particular.....

Spidey, I <3 gw2 pvp. You still play it? Feed me up on your the info.

That and I swore I saw Mev on his wl tonight. No wl other than him and dozer took that long to kill. We got it done still, multiple times....but he was quite the beast! Maybe it's the next one in line.......who's Toool? Very strong mate, and I like your style!

Saw Cream too all night tonight! Very awesome Gonna have to drop by to say hi.

Time changes everyone though, hell I'm getting old now...29 and going on 30 next year.

But I think it's time for a comeback. You all might be seeing more of this ugly face whether you like it or not.

Cheers!

Vinric/Izo/etc.

I've seen Elk alone a few times, it never turned out well for him. Good guy, but at times it seems his son posts using his acct., I could be wrong though.
    Spidey your sig hurts my eyes.

& Milts the man.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Spidey your sig hurts my eyes.
    Spidey is the frontrunner for best sig since the forum revamp, don't hate.

Regarding your sig: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-in-signatures
    you're gonna get us all in trouble.

This thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post
    Spidey, I <3 gw2 pvp. You still play it? Feed me up on your the info.

Glad you enjoy it, which server are you on?

I'm taking a little break from GW2, even a good thing gets old after a while. I miss having TBB to roll with in PvP to be perfectly honest.

I've been playing a different game every weekend. Last week it was WoW, this week it's LOTRO, next week it will be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Spidey is the frontrunner for best sig since the forum revamp, don't hate.
    Thank you!!! I would like to resize it and center it, but as you can see my talent is art, not technology.

Thank you!!! I would like to resize it and center it, but as you can see my talent is art, not technology.
    reckon learning bbcode is easier than drawing stickmen you old fart

Glad you enjoy it, which server are you on?

I'm taking a little break from GW2, even a good thing gets old after a while. I miss having TBB to roll with in PvP to be perfectly honest.

I've been playing a different game every weekend. Last week it was WoW, this week it's LOTRO, next week it will be something else.
    Tarnished Coast. Don't do much pve at all anymore, or WvW. Straight up s/tpvp. Run Warrior mainly now, shelved the necro about 2 months ago. Ranked high, and I don't lose 1v1s, and I'll debunk any class. You still play mez?

Tarnished Coast. Don't do much pve at all anymore, or WvW. Straight up s/tpvp. Run Warrior mainly now, shelved the necro about 2 months ago. Ranked high, and I don't lose 1v1s, and I'll debunk any class. Yo
    u still play mez?
    I want to 1v1 you now....

Tarnished Coast. Don't do much pve at all anymore, or WvW. Straight up s/tpvp. Run Warrior mainly now, shelved the necro about 2 months ago. Ranked high, and I don't lose 1v1s, and I'll debunk any class. You still play mez?
    No, I play mainly Ele now, but not glass canon, bunker support build since I WvW.

And what the heck is with that link in you twos sigs?

Guess any broken links in profiles are replaced with those. Shameless plugging for votes on Turbine's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Guess any broken links in profiles are replaced with those. Shameless plugging for votes on Turbine's part.
    I went and voted for the blizzard GM because of this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast