We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ok ill stay up as long as u put this symbol next to my name, if not, please take me down, I do not want to be on the same list with people who are not a real sex symbol, affects my image!!!

ty

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

My name is Still in this Thread. Please amend the thread and take my name off of it. Thank you kindly, have a great day....without me in this thread.

No turi, im not taking you out of this thread. I am considering taking rubble's name out of the top ten list, but not the list on post 3.

I am not going to take a name off the list on posts #2 or #3, but at request, I MAY remove a name from post #1. There are still a few more people I have to talk to before I can update the top ten list and if I can I will try to make everyone happy with it.

the list is fine and thank you for putting in the work to put it together
    [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/josebe16/media/mongrel1edit2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/josebe16/mongrel1edit2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

So you wont take my name off but you will take off Ruble that's classist sir and I have no problem going to the Devs. Please take my name Off. I don't farm whereas other people in my category DID farm to rank and I WILL NOT associate with them. Thank you very much. I would appreciate you taking my name off ashtu. Have a good day.

no he said he would only remove from the top 10 but the rest he was leaving and so rubble will still be with the rest just not on the top 10
    [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/josebe16/media/mongrel1edit2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/josebe16/mongrel1edit2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

And as I said, he can't keep me up here, this list is a joke. I counted 15 farmers in the top freeps alone and one on the warleader category. Please take my name off of this list. You may think its not a big deal, but to. Me it is

i dont see my symbol next to my name, ill not talk to the devs but dont make me call The Pope, ull regret it, u have one week, fix it or take me down! ty

I'd support Coco's sex symbol symbol, but the rest of the whiners are just self-righteous poo-poo heads.

Thanks for maintaining the list. If I ever get my warg to 10 she'll be honored to be included.
    Purely~Scrumptious

I have a better idea. Ill make a new list for you
    Top freeps........ ALL OF THEM FARMERS
    Top Creeps....... THE MOORS REJECTS AND Daarlin
    Your welcome. My list is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Linnymay View Post
    I'd support Coco's sex symbol symbol, but the rest of the whiners are just self-righteous poo-poo heads.

Thanks for maintaining the list. If I ever get my warg to 10 she'll be honored to be included.
    Stick around till the end of a fight once or twice and you might make some headway. Disappear is great and all but when 6 wargs all disappear at the same time and leave the 2 uprights alone to die, one of them being the WL who was trying to heal you all that's just selfish. Can't tell you how many times you dogs hips at 3/4 health and leave them to die and we all say if the wargs would have just stuck around we would have wiped.

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    Stick around till the end of a fight once or twice and you might make some headway. Disappear is great and all but when 6 wargs all disappear at the same time and leave the 2 uprights alone to die, one of them being the WL who was trying to heal you all that's just selfish. Can't tell you how many times you dogs hips at 3/4 health and leave them to die and we all say if the wargs would have just stuck around we would have wiped.
    Wargs are rude like that.

My theory is it's better to disappear when not necessary than not disappear when you should have. Nothing more frustrating than dying with all your cd's still up. From the other side of things, I'll jump one freep, maybe if there are two I'll still jump the weaker one. However the second more freeps show up (which is frequently) I'm outta there.

Personally though, my build is for ganking greenies quickly. I can't stand up to even one ranked RK's nukes for more than a moment if I'm not actively attempting to disrupt, silence, etc.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    Whether they farmed or not, they don't affect your stats. This is simply a list of everyone stats.

Pete Rose, A-Rod, Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa, all of their stats are still available next to the guys "who earned it". What they did is not a reflection on anyone else. Heck, the clean players could argue that these guys listed above actually DID impact their stats... We can't. Nothing a farmer does affects us - except to maybe give the other side a bit more renown when they do actually play

I don't support farming either, but since this is just a record of who has what numbers, leave me up there, I don't have any statements to make.
    There is only one list that matters to baseball players and that list is players in the hall of fame. Pretty sure nobody you mentioned is on that list.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002f5c/signature.png]Bambam[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bambam21 View Post
    There is only one list that matters to baseball players and that list is players in the hall of fame. Pretty sure nobody you mentioned is on that list.
    Apples to apples.

What Ashtu has in this thread is about as far from "hall of fame" as you'll ever get. Just a record (list) of who has what numbers, nothing more, nothing less.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

Apples to apples.

What Ashtu has in this thread is about as far from "hall of fame" as you'll ever get. Just a record (list) of who has what numbers, nothing more, nothing less.
    You lost me with Apples to apples.

This is our hall of fame because this is all we have. There is no where to go that shows us stats or says who is good. Most list that ever did say who was good was just a best friends list anyway.

Oh and by the way...maybe you forgot about this

http://www.theonion.com/articles/mlb...on-point,1969/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002f5c/signature.png]Bambam[/charsig]

LOL, tks for adding my symbol, i feel good now, the distinction i earned all this years and I never read the Kamasutra!

u should put the paw symbol next to rubble name to be fair with all of us, and thats it

tks

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    LOL, tks for adding my symbol, i feel good now, the distinction i earned all this years and I never read the Kamasutra!

u should put the paw symbol next to rubble name to be fair with all of us, and thats it

tks
    But...What about my symbol?

-agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Lozgath rank 11
    And I need you to put president ashhsa next to my name. If I have to be in these silly forums. Might as well make it legit

Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    Lozgath rank 11
    And I need you to put president ashhsa next to my name. If I have to be in these silly forums. Might as well make it legit
    President in your own mind .. and spare time.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

President in your own mind .. and spare time.
    Here's a good symbol for ElPresidente

-agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

I make the motion to remove RUNEKEEPERS from this list. And Or all Flavor of the month players. *Cough*cough a certain Thief that played a spider then a BA now a LM ;p

Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    I make the motion to remove RUNEKEEPERS from this list.
    Nice......

Attended by Coldaen

thanks for all the work ashtu
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE

Alright! Its official! Rank farming is now illegal in game! That means I can add a symbol to indicate it for the shame of that person! (sounds harsh, and that's because I'm exaggerating)

Farmers, FROM THIS POINT ON, will be marked with a **

Official Post Link: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...cial&p=6890047

I'm pretty happy with the Warg. I think it's a really well put together class. If Wargs seems weak it's only because a couple of the freep classes are so op.

I played a spider the last time around - back before they had a true pet, but only the tri-baby swarm. She was top ranked on the server (not this server) but I had less success then, with her, than I do now with the Warg. It may simply be that I have more control over the target I pick.

I feel kinda bad for Hunters. They're pretty weak compared to the god-mode class they were at the start of the game and particularly after MoM.

It would be fun to see another race/class creepside. That's probably a pipe-dream though.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast