We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotto Chance ???

You got to love this I haven't hit a lotto since April 14 and they finally get it going over the weekend and I don't hit on one and I have 10 alts, you got to love it, just was wanting to know is it a random chance to hit or does Turbine just pick and give it to people that their subscriptions are about to go out was just wondering because the last time I hit on anything my subscription was about to go out, of course I re-new mine all the time but it just seems weird, what do you all think ???

NOTE: Oh by the way your signatures are not working on here any more all I get is a big freakin "X"....
    [COLOR="Green"]Legoor Hunter 100th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Red"]Arhire Guardian 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Blue"]Thaminail Runekeeper 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Yellow"]Astrobulis LoreMaster 95th[/COLOR]

Welcome to RNGs...sometimes you win, more often you don't.
    Give a guy a pound of gold...he'll complain about how heavy it is.
    Enmity of Forum Trolls: 106/5000 Of the Egaads clan

I only have a Premium account and I won on one of my lowbie alts.

It's random.

I was surprised to see that all 6 of my toons won the TFIF lottery. But not the other ones.
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Loriandrel 85 Elf Hunter[/COLOR]--[/B][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Loriandra 85 Woman Champion[/COLOR][/B][B]--[/B][B][COLOR=#ffd700]Lorrawyn 68 Elf Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/B][B]--
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]Lorrell 55 Woman Warden [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Lorieth 53 Woman Lore-master[/COLOR]--[COLOR=#008000]Lorifindel 33 Elf Guardian---[/COLOR]Dwarrowdelf[/B]