We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: chaoticevil

chaoticevil

congratulations on rank 12, quite impressive, lots of bubbles, blah blah blah

GJ
    Deltron and TheGodKing

Hey, so like, grats, rank 12 is impressive. Also, thanks for all of the bubbles.

grats on rank 12 bubbles
    [B] @2 [/B]

Grats. You rock at bubbles. Quite impressive.
    Also, you are really good at playing war-leader.
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1125 View Post
    Also, you are really good at playing war-leader.
    Can't argue with that logic i have a great time when fighting against you gratz man hope to see you soon.
    [COLOR=#daa520]"I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it."[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800000]-Niccolo Machiaveli[/COLOR]

Grats Pause!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000013c196/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Duruleth - 100 RK, Durindor - 100 Grd, Durselm - 76 LM, Durscap - 100 Cpt, Henckel - 79 Champ, Durbear - 100 Beorning, Anglin - 67 Mins

Gratz Pause!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Hey Pause, I just logged in to say you're pretty awesome. Grats bro! And also, I'm going to call you bubbles from now on.
    [B]Camden • Bancroft • Kimball • Melinnas • Psarra • Prentice • Lirendil[/B]

Big congrats my friend. One good memory I have is when you and I stared down 9 freeps on horses and they ran away. Fear the Ba and Wl combo. Onward to 13. And to add on to the new name, I think it should be BDbubbler