We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dispite your efforts he made it

Gratz to Lewisthelion on Rank 12 ! Time to get that purple horse buddy, Besides yer old ones &&& is about half chewed off anyway by all those dang Wargs. Onward and beyond man !

Grats on rank!

Gratz Lewsthelion!

Well done. I felt a need to congratulate you, not least because you left me to pick a log at hh without interrupting me. I know this is a small reason but overall feeling is that you play this game in a way we creeps can respect you.

Grats on rank. I'm not against farming, but I find it funny that the majority of Firefoot community who brought farming allegations against MM on his grats thread because he raked in 30k one day haven't peeped up on this one. (http://dailystats.theblackappendage....t/Lewisthelion) Perhaps they were just wanting to take a shot at the top man and not be bothered with someone whose presence is ignorable in the Moors. Anyway Grats man, you're still Rank 12!

Mouse that day he hit 84 k was the day the BA came back up. It was the actual total of the amount made during the leaderboards downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    Grats on rank. I'm not against farming, but I find it funny that the majority of Firefoot community who brought farming allegations against MM on his grats thread because he raked in 30k one day haven't peeped up on this one. (http://dailystats.theblackappendage....t/Lewisthelion) Perhaps they were just wanting to take a shot at the top man and not be bothered with someone whose presence is ignorable in the Moors. Anyway Grats man, you're still Rank 12!
    AH ha ha fail mousepewp! :O

Yours truly best b.a. on ff lugpoop

Jesus people are still playing this thing? Dayum.

actually its jakoma

Quote Originally Posted by Dontalan View Post
    Jesus people are still playing this thing? Dayum.
    Actually its jakoma whose the best hunter...wayyy better than bammy ;D

Yours truly, best ba on firefoot, Lugpoop