We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Iron Garrison

Hybrid View

Iron Garrison

Do you know how iron garrison dies while trying to reclaim moria??

Who told you they all die?

Quote Originally Posted by Egorvlad View Post
    Who told you they all die?
    Turbine messed up the continuity by having them there at all so they all have to die some time before the war's over

Don't see any contradictions.
    Fellowship exited Moria on January 15, Iron Garrison entered it some time after, most likely several weeks. They had to hold for less than 2 months till the end of the war. Perfectly plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Egorvlad View Post
    Don't see any contradictions.
    Fellowship exited Moria on January 15, Iron Garrison entered it some time after, most likely several weeks. They had to hold for less than 2 months till the end of the war. Perfectly plausible.
    Moria isn't reclaimed until the Erebor Dwarves go back a few centuries *after* WOTR.
    This is why developers have already confirmed the Iron Garrison is doomed to fail (and will likely die horribly).

(edit: but not announced until after Mirkwood, they apparently "forgot" about the whole Moria reclaim, as they forget nearly every other lore aspect of ME history)
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

True, though they don't necessarily need to die horribly.
    They could've just left quietly realizing they were far too few in number to begin any reasonable reconstruction effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Radhruin_EU View Post
    Turbine messed up the continuity by having them there at all so they all have to die some time before the war's over
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Moria isn't reclaimed until the Erebor Dwarves go back a few centuries *after* WOTR.
    This is why developers have already confirmed the Iron Garrison is doomed to fail (and will likely die horribly).

(edit: but not announced until after Mirkwood, they apparently "forgot" about the whole Moria reclaim, as they forget nearly every other lore aspect of ME history)
    Wait are y'a'll sayin Turbine messes up with lore stuff? Say it ain't so!

Shame about the Garrison boys. I'm gonna miss 'em.
    Last edited by bambubambubambu; Jun 23 2013 at 12:46 PM.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.